after this short uptrend on the eurgbp we are getting divergence on the macd. but this isn't our signal, ideally, we want the macd to prove itself and let price drop. if that happens ill expect price to try and retest the high and upon failure that would be our entry. if price keeps rising, or drops briefly and rises back up and break the high either way trade...
AUDNZD is currently testing the lower triangle trendline. There is also a support zone around 0.70750 to 0.70660 where we have multiple tests of support / resistance in the past. Stochastic is oversold, we have yet to see a bullish crossover which looks imminent. Stochastic is also showing divergence where we have a broadening formation which does not confirm the...
Here we have a beautiful trade setup for USDCAD.
Since our last call price has declined by 160 pips, breaking the small trend channel formed during the ABC correction.
We've seen price pull back to retest the bottom line of the channel & it is now trapped beneath the 0.382 fib retracement level.
Strong upside rejections supports the likelihood of bearish...
As investors hope to find clarity on the situation, this market remains very sensitive to what seems like even the slightest thread of news regarding Brexit. Yesterday found strength in the fact that negotiations were developing and a final text had been finally put together, but with the underlying uncertainty remaining the market pulled back...
On the Daily timeframe price approached the neckline and top of the consolidation range yesterday and pulled back to around 50% of it’s movement, this suggests sensitivity around this region. We look to today’s close as well as tomorrow’s to confirm this as a lower high. However, price remains above the moving averages which it’s using as support and is currently...
The new low formed at the end of last week failed to break the previous low but has held at the same 1.3080 daily support region. This can be taken as the neckline of our potential head and shoulders formation. Moving averages have been holding price down nicely but the last H4 candle has broken the first level of resistance as price headed towards the 1.3150...
The crypto pair decreased today and could pressure the 0.005564 critical support level. A valid breakdown will confirm a further drop. Only a valid breakout above the downtrend line will announce a broader rebound on the Daily chart.
XRP/USD has reach the 150% line which represent a very strong dynamic resistance. The price was send lower again as the all major crypto have dropped today.
Ripple will become strongly bullish after a valid breakout above the 150%. However, it could also increase between the 150% line and teh WL1. It is very important to see where it will close the day because it...
Bitcoin dropped significantly today and is almost to reach the broken upside line of the down channel. It has found strong resistance at the SL of the ascending pitchfork. It will become strongly bullish only after a valid breakout above the sliding line (SL).
A failure to take out this strong dynamic resistance it will send the rate down again.
Price drops within a down channel and is almost to hit a major dynamic support. It is pressuring the 0.05915377 static support and the 61.8% retracement level. The perspective remains bearish as long as it stays within the down channel.
A valid breakdown below the warning line (w1) will confirm a further drop at least till the 76.4% level.
ETC/USD could try to breakout above the 150% Fibonacci line of the minor descending pitchfork. It could increase after the fasle breakdowns below the 50% Fibonacci line of the major descending pitchfork.
Going to play either a momentum long move with a 61.8% retracement, or will be short the market at the 127% extension. Planning to let the market decide where it wants to go and take a good RR. Both trades are over 3:1 risk reward:
LONG @ 1.7740
S/L @ 1.7594
TARGET @ 1.8150
SHORT @ 1.8030
S/L @ 1.8105
TARGET @ 1.7820