GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Looks to me that the GBPJPY will struggle around the resistance heavily as it has tested it multiple times already and hasn't broken through in the past. Who knows though maybe it will, you can never know? However more likely a sell looks more like a viable option, dropping heavily all the way to the 61.8% on the Fibonnaci which is a key support zone also. On the ...
My thoughts on two alternate ideas:
IDEA 1 - If it breaks the support zone and the trendline it would go lower to the next zone which is either at the 38.2% or around the 61.8% on fibs (that's more long term those levels as I did the fibs a bit wider, however even if I did a smaller fibs the zones I drew out will still be around key levels).
IDEA 2. If it ...
USDCHF: If you look at the weekly, and go back a few years, it's evident that when RSI is close to being overbought, it drops, dramatically! I have circled these points.
The key here is to wait until the day/week closes to see where we stand. Very rarely in the past few years has it broke from this region, so this remains a strong resistance.
You can break it ...
Don't normally trade ETHUSD but though if our method would work on the crypto,.....
Short no news out on this we think it will be follow the trend.
Please comment any more ideas.
Here as you can see its a short decline trend on this pair but as we been trading ichimuku for a while we feel this could be a buy.
We hope this could push up 200 points or so.
Feel free to comment, below
Nice Short potential here! Wait for price action confirmation on the completion of exhaustion
will be looking for a rejection off the daily resistance, and from my analysis I predict that the price will fall towards the 1 hour support line followed by a few hours of consolidation, good luck traders!
- Pauric Finnegan
BTC has been looking quite strong for the past few days, breaking up into the 7k region and has continued up to the 7300 area where it faces some strong resistance.
As you can see on the daily chart there has been multiple pull backs to the 61.8 fib level after each impulse move. The 61.8 fib level for the most recent push lines up perfectly with the next daily ...
Month Support at the 1.15000 level broken. Week candle also closed convincingly below this level heading lower towards the next Week support level of 1.13100. Looking for 4 hour candle close above this level before entering long for a reversal back up to the 1.14000 level.
Month Support held at the 81.500 level, strong bullish close of the previous Week's candle momentum heading higher towards the key Week resistance level of 84.300. Further Day resistance is just above this level at 84.500. Looking for a fail of the 84.500 area before entering a short position
Sell limit 84.500
Today was a big day across the board. Big moves in the Nasdaq and currency markets, and of course - Bitcoin.
Today Bitcoin confirmed perhaps the cleanest Inverse Head and Shoulders pattern I have seen in a long time. We have popped up almost 10% at the time of writing. Not an insignificant move.
The dilemma we now face is where price has stopped - at trendline ...
Month Support at the 1.15000 level has currently held although the close of last months candle still shows overall bearish momentum. The Weekly candle which also closed below the key week support level of 1.17150 also confirms bearish activity and will now act as potential resistance. Looking for a fail of the 1.17150 area before entering short.
Hello guys, here are the levels for trading on Tuesday. The market pushed higher on Monday, but not enough to reach our sell level, as of right now, if the market keeps moving higher, i will be looking to take some shorts at some key levels like XH or R3 depending on whether or not we get our setup at that point.
PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
Key Monthly Support area of 1.15500 being respected. Momentum currently heading back up towards Week Resistance level of
1.17150. A wider range of 1.15500 to
1.16300 has also been established.
BTC is up against a weekly resistance now after a strong push off the 5800 support level. It has created a new higher low here and gone on to create a new higher high.
It has also just broken out of the long term down trend which has been respected since early May.
If it gets rejected here we may head back down to retest the recently broken down trend for ...
Eth had a good pump along with btc over the past day. It is right up against a daily resistance now and if it gets rejected here we have made a new lower high and we will head down to retest the long term uptrend.
If that fails to hold up against the bears next stop is a weekly support at around 392.
Watching closely for a entry either off the trend line or the ...
Price has been rejected off of the Monthly Support area of 1.15550 heading up to the Weekly Resistance level of 1.17150. Waiting for Fail of level before getting short. Note Price is in a wider Range of 1.15550 to 1.18350