Steady FX:EURUSD losses have reached the 1.2129 weekly low of 21 December, where unwinding oversold intraday studies are prompting short-term consolidation.
A minor corrective bounce is possible, but negative daily stochastics and the falling Tension Indicator should keep gains capped below congestion around 1.2200
Following consolidation, expectations are for...
A nice trending move so far on the way up - displayed previously on this ideas section 400+ pips on the H4 timeframe. Sell trade is now confirmed.
We will soon be upping our ideas again, once our optimisation testing is complete.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a DM.
After touching the top of our ascending channel price has formed lower highs and lower lows including one break of a very key 4hr level.
Price has moved 200 pips and currently finding some bulls sitting at 1.35.
We have a very strong daily chart level at 1.34.
Fundamentally, we have possible reasons why we could see USD bulls continue to take the dollar...
GBPCHF H4 - Broken resistance price of 1.19, quite a big price to break, currently looking to retest as support to confirm a change in s/r, this would effectively act as our buy zone pending PA confirmation, slower moving pair, we can hold out for candle closure for that extra bit of certainty.
BTCUSD has completed Retesting to this small Trendline. Now it has Maximum Chances that it will touch the Price level 18200
Then it will Move Down to the Price level 16.5k. Keep in touch we will update further soon.
UK100 had a huge bullish run and we are now witnessing the exhaustion phase. We have come up to test around the previous high, the majority will be looking to sell from here but I would like to see one last push up before we see selling pressure.
USDCHF D1 - Here is the update on USDCHF, the big daily resistance is approaching, we can see where the fundamental spike started, but are we going to exhaust where we would expect? Simple react to what we see unfold. These higher timeframes do a bit more time to unfold (for obvious reasons), but they do provide a bit more protection against false sense of confirmations.
USDCHF D1 - Carried forward from last week, big daily S/R structure here, seen the downside break, looking for the subsequent retest and to find resistance at circa 0.90400. No stacked confluences here, just a simple break and retest of daily S/R, daily candlestick confirmation would be a must. Probably be more inclined to use this pair as a comparison pair, to...
USDCHF H4 - Major support and resistance range marked on showing a 180 pip potential, please listen to the above voice note, we don't want to be caught on the wrong side of big fundamental moves! Try and work from higher timeframes if you're comfortable as this would allow breathing space for intraday highs and lows, effectively meaning we can ride some of the...
EURJPY H4 - Little bit of a relief rally yesterday from our identified support zone, recent H4 candle has closed to break support, potential rejection of weekly key level and retest of that broken zone before possible short continuations, simply support turned to resistance. Very similar to DXY where resistance turned to support.
CADJPY - buy open, in small draw down still valid for entry.
The entry price, SL and multiple TPs are shown on the chart.
Our back testing and money management strategy itself is holding until a reverse signal to ride a big trend, but as you will not see the next signal - manage the trade as you wish should you decide to enter.
What is our strategy?