Hello Traders 🙋🏾♂️
Hope you had an amazing trading week just like we did !🤑
Here we go, shorting JPY once again.👍🏾
The pair has been loosing strenght, suggesting more upwards values on this pair.
So quite simple analysis, using only pattern recognition.
The pair created a bullish flag pattern, with a successful break-through to the upside.
After 3 weeks...
This idea is based on the daily chart therefore the holding period will be longer than a day trade. Only the markets can decide where it goes, however I have based a long side rationale for the DAX based on the following:
1) Long term up trend (Weekly chart)
2) Short term up trend (Black line drawn) hourly chart
3) Price has respected 50 EMA (Amber...
Expectations are a decline.
Instructions - if trade flat or has not moved in the next 24 hours, take small loss or small profit.
Trade with caution, this is not financial advice.
Entry for sells and buys depending on whether support or resistance breaks. Additional support and resistance allocation needs to be carried out to mark keys areas, I carry this out every day to mark new areas. Lookout for hidden and regular divergencies to indicate continuation or reversal to correlate the price action.
Regular divergencies = Potential...
Happy Weekend Traders,
Thank you for your likes and questions. If you have any queries feel free to message me.
I have had a few questions around how I build my analysis for the week. Here is one idea, I am looking at, I haven't placed a trade but is on my watchlist due to the below:
Bias: Short USDCAD
Type of idea: Swing
Please note: This chart is 4hr...
AUDNZD has shown an uptrend for approx 3 weeks. Today the sell off has provided an opportunity to jump on the back of this pair. See rationale below:
1) Near term uptrend
2) 100 EMA on 4hr (Red Line) has historically been a good place to buy
3) Indicative trend line drawn (However confirmation required from price action)
What am I waiting for?
Price to close...
A short opportunity can be found on the EURCAD (4hr chart), please see rationale below:
1) Long term down trend (Daily chart)
2) Short term down trend (4hr) Black line
3) Recent historical price shows good opportunity to sell near 50 EMA Amber line (4hr chart)
Ideal for swing and day opportunities.
I could be a little early on the entry. But those who wish to...
As mentioned in my previous idea sharing (see link)
The USOIL has povided an opportunity for a long entry.
The trend line drawn can also be used to enter.
Long term uptrend
Close above 100 EMA (Amber) on hourly chart
Near term uptrend (Black line)
Hope you find some pip value in this! Keeping it simple!
UK100 index has been moving in an up trend for many weeks!
Please see below rationale for the long position:
1) Long term price is to the upside - Daily & Weekly Charts
2) Price bounced back into 200 EMA (4hr chart) - Red line
3) Near term price action prompts upside - Black line drawn (still indicative rather than a conclusive trend line)
This will be a hold...
A good opportunity to long GBPNZD, rationale is based on the below factors:
1) Historically price below 100 EMA (Amber line - 1 hr chart) has been an opportunity to buy the pullback
2) Up trend on 4hr time frame
3) Up trend on 1hr time frame (Black line drawn)
4) The price is currently at a near term resistance turned support (Black line drawn)
Hope you liked...
The EURJPY pair has shown some weakness has now turned to consolidation on the hourly chart. My idea is to the long side of this pair for the following reasons:
1) Long term trend is upwards
2) Price is moving above the 100 EMA (Amber) on 1HR chart, historically this has been a good point to go long
3) Short term trend is also on the upside ((Black line...
USDCAD Pair provides a great short opportunity. See below for my idea generation thought process:
1) Longer term down trend (Daily and 4hr)
2) Trend line facing downwards
3) Price seems over extended at 100 EMA on hourly chart
4) Price has moved back below the 100 EMA on hourly chart
Could be a good probablity move for day and swings alike!
GBPUSD up trend provides ripe opportunity to try and jump on board the long side of this pair. Hourly chart provides an opportunity to buy dips below the 100 EMA (Amber line) on the 1 hour chart. The trend line drawn (Black line) provides added confirmation of the longer term up trend. Keeping it clean, keeping it simple & looking at the bigger picture! Happy Pip Hunting!
Starting to make lower highs and lower lows, and just broke through 200ema and used it as support before a bounce downwards, strong SHORT on the weekly!! (Can look for entries on H1/H4) BIG PIPS! This is a Swing trade.
Here is my analysis for NZDUSD on the H4 time frame explaining why I think we could be in for a possible breakout to the upside and see price reach weekly highs again.
Thanks for taking the time to watch!
Drop a comment if you agree, disagree or a have any questions :)
Gold is still trading within a wide horizontal trading range on a daily.
1765 is its low and 1965 is its high.
Based on a current price action I see two potential scenarios:
1 - The price may respect the drop to support of the range and continue trading within the underlined boundaries consolidating
2 - The price may...
Gold is currently trading within a wide horizontal trading range on a daily.
1765 is its low and 1965 is its high.
On Friday the price almost reached the support of the range.
Depending on the reaction of the market to that here are two potential scenarios:
1 - The price may respect the support and continue trading...