Here we have a possible head and shoulders pattern forming on the H4 charts. The long wicked bullish candle on the right shoulder shows how price attempted to climb but struggled to even get past the left shoulder's high. Ultimately it formed a shooting star which is a good indication of a price reversal. A SELL order can be placed when the market opens providing...
After being short on this asset class for the whole week, due to a bearish stance on global demand, over supply, a tremendous rally presenting over bought conditions & doubtfulness in global trade agreements, after witnessing a clean break of the ascending trend line last week I increased my position sizing, with the negative crude inventory data released...
Similar to the GA trade I posted yesterday, we've already hit 1 entry point on the D1 50% but I am looking to get a higher entry at 144.000 to mitigate out of the H4 open order for a big swing to the downside
Note that the $1.30 price range is a key loading point to get the momentum required to break past the 1.80 price range , If we break past here the next point of resistance would be the 2.05 . Failing to break these levels we could see a 1.30 barcode or even a 1.20 for the comming weeks.
TAKE POSITION ON BREAKOUT SUPPORTED WITH VOLUME. ALTHOUGH IT IS A BEARISH PATTERN BUT SIDE OF BREAKOUT IS IMPORTANT FOR TAKING POSITION.
STOP > HIGH OF LAST CANDLE FOR SHORT/LOW OF LAST CANDLE FOR LONG (IN WEDGE)
MINIMUM TARGET - HEIGHT OF PATTERN
Looking at the past months bullish trend SKT is open for a healthy swing . Entry arround $7 point exit anywhere $9+ , Holding for a maximum of 10 days . My stop or bailout indicator would be a retest of the bottom trendline .
After breaking out above Weekly Horizontal Range Resistance (white line), Price has broken back into the preceding consolidation range.
Price has also closed below 61.8% Fib of the swing higher with momentum.
I EXPECT Price to bounce here, or at the bullish trendline.
THEN Price should find that Resistance at 0.906 (white line) should hold, offering a chance to...
Price has consolidated, forming an Ascending Triangle.
As Price is above the 200EMA, I anticipate a breakout to the upside and will seek confirmation of the breakout with a close above $42 (orange line).
Target #1: ~$45 (Closing the gap down from 6th March lows)
Target #2: $50 (Confluence zone of 61.8% from Jan highs + 127% fib extension from April lows)
From observing this pair in-depth, we can see that price has reached a strong support level @1.93750. As this is a key level, we would naturally expect price to react. As you can see, price reversed and we have had a decent amount of buyers trading today (15/06/20). Price also looks to be making a solid double bottom. So we are looking for buys up to the next...
Seems like Gold has revisited the previous downtrend line and has seen strong rejection and a push up.
I entered at 1699. Feel free to enter close to my entry.
Please use appropriate risk management.
LIKE this idea if you agree or you're taking this trade! :)
FOLLOW me to get notified when I post more ideas like this.
My first idea. I’m by no means an expert at this... constantly learning and I’m absolutely loving it. So please feel free to give feedback if you see fit! If you decide to invest based on this idea, do so at your own risk!
As you can see from my analysis, Facebook has been in a strong uptrend for a couple of months now, however I feel this is coming to an end....
This Trade is to be entered as the price reaches the last high @1750. This Trade is for a high pip count, therefore is a long term trade, roughly taking 2 weeks.
Be careful as the volatility is incredibly high at the moment. Gold seems to progress bullishly when countries are in financial recession.
For more information, Contact me:
This pair is currently pushing up towards an area I consider to be a Daily Resistance Zone (Green). This is a level that has been tested multiple times by this market in the past and is a level that will possibly cause a nice drop out of this market. Because of that, I will be looking in this area for possible short/selling opportunities.