NOT A SIGNAL. Just a quick analysis, what do you guys think?
This was part of a challenge for our course to see how quick we can analyze a currency pair!
Will be moving SL to Entry at 15/20 pips profit.
Opportunity to go long on EURGBP, price has hit a really strong support level, as well as it being the support level of the trend lines shown on the H1 and H4 timeframes. Should be looking at taking profit around the 0.89120 level, and potentially letting it run to the 0.89290 level depending on price action around the first TP. RSI is nearly oversold and...
Expecting bearish movement towards price point 0.91750. This follows the trend seen on the H4 and H1 time frames. Just waiting on confirmation of a bearish candlestick pattern and support level 0.91930 to be retested as resistance. The upwards retracement is also being rejected at 0.5 Fibonacci level. RSI is neutral
FX:UK100, OANDA:UK100GBP, TVC:UKX
Following on from our video analysis on FTSE yesterday signalcentre.com, we are buying a dip this morning at 7220.
For further information on the call, see the related idea below or click on the link above.
Looks like I might have the candle I've been waiting for to push AUDUSD back up to resistance levels, Stochastic has just crossed. ADX is still showing a trend so it might be a day or two early for a trade but the signs look good. I think there's potential for 130 pips.
As always if you have an opinion on this then I'd love to hear it, I'm always keen to learn.
Looking for a short opportunity on CHFJPY, support line has been tested multiple times, as well as the downwards trend line providing resistance. Alternatively, if price movement breaks both lines of resistance, we could see a change in trend.
JPY has continued to gain strength which can be seen across the market inc the indexes.
EURJPY has come back below a descending trend line which price had been respecting since 12/06/19 and which bears broke on 17/06/19.
Price is now respecting support at 121.890 - 121.070 found on 4h. I will be waiting for bears to break this zone with a retest in the zone,...
It looks like we will be pretty active with this pair over the coming weeks, we are first looking for a short, then if this plays out, we will be looking to buy back to the potential 61.8 Fib zone before shorting again to new lows.
After last week two trades were stopped we are slightly wary regarding this pair. We are still expecting a pull back to where the ascending and descending trendline cross. This is a strong level of previous support and resistance. We will wait to see how the market reacts to this zone before looking to enter.
Last week the market ranged around 50Pips, and couldn’t break through the resistance level of 0.89311 or break support of 0.88895. We are looking to short this pair if we see a retest of resistance once we see some candlestick confirmations on a lower time frame.