GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
In the screencast I show how it is simple for me. Why? Because I'm not in the business of prediction.
All I know is what my acceptable loss is, where the trend is and that's about it really.
I explain why I think there is a sound shorting opportunity on EURUSD (4-hourly) in my own methodology.
As usual I have no crystal ball.
Overnight and into this morning, I've been watching the order-book action on Coinbase. What was striking was the amount of volume being exchanged on Ethereum compared to BTC.
In essence BTC volume appeared to be quieter than Ethereum. I'm talking about he 'buckets' of trades - not the actual amounts of money. See my 44 second ...
I'm out of it. I'm not getting into FOMO.
Based on my own methodology, I'm not happy with stop-losses. So that's it.
For me, I have to consider my stop-losses as 'gone'. That's money I'm willing to throw away on the chance that I'm wrong. So I'm not happy with the losses between 2H and 1D time frames.
Gamblers who want to win a single trade may get involved. ...
The VIX is called the 'Fear Index'. That's for a good reason. In times of high volatility what do you do? People in general stay out i.e. they sell off and keep their powder dry, or look for safe havens. They fear for their money, even if they don't admit it.
As a trader you're told 'volatility is good for traders'. But really - is it? It depends on how extreme ...
trade with >70%
probability. buy@ 1.2275 ;
stop-loss @ 1.2211;
Analysis for EURUSD - Using Support and Resistance, There was a clear bearish movement from the Top Resistance all the way down to the Middle Support, the Pair just reached the 1.17780 and we're expecting a retest and hopefully it'll reach the bottom support 1.17301
The Japanese yen is currently at a multiple tested support range at 0.00900. Here you have to look more closely and there are several possibilities:
1. Direct long positioning and stop loss under the support area
2. Wait for a stronger counter-move (for example higher closing price than the opening price yesterday) and then long positioning. Stop loss put under ...
Days when PAYS goes stop hunting
despite a bullish trend.
This looks like a pennant formation as there were 2 wicks that were acting as support and momentum of the current movement is decreasing as well.
Place stop loss below nearest support line and price will be taken at the next resistance.
Should've waited for price to retest 200sma. Still expecting a drop to 7260 very soon. Stopped out
On my previous post I stated that there could be a downside movement for this pair. However, there was a large amount of upside movement which looked like it was due to noise or news which has been released. As seen yesterday there was some news released for AUD which may have sparked the current increase in buyers.
I feel that the noise period is over and a ...
If you get stopped out you have two choices:
1) Wait for price to reach the next key level before re-entering
2) If analysis completely wrong then plan for opportunity in opposing direction
I got my last AJ short idea completely wrong but that doesnt matter as long as you define your risk according to much larger rewards.
Be careful of the volatile news affecting the dollar but anyway the downtrend is coming to an end and us seeing bullush momentum when price reaches 1.51 level it will jump. Price is well belo wboth EMA's and stoch is oversold.
Strong uptrend so im following it. slight downtrend and choppyness has started because of heavy selling. price should come back up to normal. I could be wrong and price could touch the blue rectangle of support at 1.72619 level, if price does touch that rectangle a reverse is definitely going to happen. EITHER WAY I AM BULLISH