GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
As shown in the chart we have a few confirmations shown that the SELL off period should continue for a little while longer whilst the price sorts itself out.
NFP is tomorrow, so you can expect things to change depending on the news. This being though, we are technically supporting the US Dollar when selling this pair, which works well with odds on NFP.
ENTRY - ...
NZDJPY LONG / BUY -> Fib example for those learning
TP and SL shown on the Y axis - students message me if you have any questions.
As per discussed on webinar.
As per discussed on the webinar.
Up to resistance - Students use internal resource to make sense of chart :)
Bouncing off support, looking to rise over the next few days / week.
Nice BUY in re approaching now that the price has consolidated back down to support.
Re buy in or keep previous BUY open and tighten SL.
Look to SELL this pair, looking at the RESISTANCE TEST AREA the price will continue to test this zone and reverse into a SELL.
Bouncing off resistance as shown.
NOTE: BE AWARE FOR NEWS AT 13:30 ON TUESDAY
BUY as shown when the price strikes around the support area shown.
ENTRY - You could probably enter, but its best to wait for the price to continue dropping first.
Short AUDUSD on the hourly.
Bollinger Bands signalling reversal, STOCH is crossing over bought and generally price action is pointing that the attempted previous BUY will now swing into a SELL.
Fundamentals over and done with, caught a quick sell scalp at 3:00pm.
Buy the pair now for consolidation, and after affect of negative news.
SHORT NOW - SL and TP shown.
Students - follow technique, only enter within a certain time frame and also remember to adjust as you go along.
Long or Short depending on where the price ends up going.
If it breaks above the channel, BUY in for a BIG SWING.
If it breaks below the channel, SELL scalp for re-test
Depending on news, it could be a huge buy in up to resistance.
Looking at the forecasts, its likely the news will be bad for US and confirm the reversal that is pending on the 4hr.
Enter trade at 13:00, with TIGHT SL to prevent damages to your equity.
BEST CASE: We want bad news, to confirm the BUY in on this pair. Good news, will just exhaust the current ...