". There is still a possibility of temporary retracement to the suggested resistance line (1.82728).
if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets."
. GBPAUD is in a downtrend, and the continuation of the downtrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA, which...
Small corrective pattern spotted inside large corrective pattern on a higher TF.
Safer entry on break of smaller pattern or potential scaling opportunity. I would always recommend bringing original stop loss to entry when scaling in. Trade safe and keep losses minimal!
- GOLD has created a double top on the 4-hour timeframe.
- GOLD has rejected weekly resistance twice.
- GOLD retraced to the 50 FIB extension and lines up to the -68 extension perfectly for TP's.
- Gold created an evening star variation on the daily timeframe.
- GU has been ranging for a few weeks, set your TP within the range.
- GU reached monthly resistance and needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- Friday's daily candlestick closed as a hanging man, which is a bearish reversal signal.
- GU is currently creating a double top on the 1-hour timeframe.
- We need to wait for GU to break 1.41000 (daily support) to...
- GJ has reached 156 weekly resistance and needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- GJ is currently creating an evening star on the daily timeframe, which means GJ will be bearish for a while.
- GJ is due for a higher timeframe retracement.
This is a short intraday move for roughly 60 pips!
No nonsense approach simple clean price action trading all info in picture apart from the strategy (use your own SL according to your OWN risk management
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE, MY OWN ANALYSIS FOR PERSONAL USE)
Direct Message me for info. FOLLOW SHARE LIKE IF YOU WANT MORE
Follow and share for more clean ideas looking to make a change in all this...
I may look at shorting this pair next week. Although I’d like to see a solid break and retest of the marked zone on my chart. The bears seem to be in charge of this pair. Although a strong rejection would invalidate this move
- Gold finally broke structure yesterday and reached weekly resistance.
- Gold hasn't had a daily pullback in 16 days, overdue for a higher timeframe retracement.
- I believe gold will come down to retest the 1887 structure level, however we have to wait and see if it will break it to the downside for long-term sells.
- The DXY has created a triple bottom, showing...
- AU has been consolidated for the past month so set your TP's within the range.
- We need to wait for AU to break 0.77000 for a big move to the downside.
- The DXY has created a triple bottom and is showing signs of strength.
- AU has created a head and shoulders on the 4-hour timeframe.
- AU has been bearish since February, my bias is sells.
- EU has created a double top on the 4-hour timeframe.
- EU has reached monthly resistance but needs a deep pullback before it can break it.
- The DXY has created a double bottom showing signs of strength.
I predict EU will be bearish for the next few weeks, my bias is sells.
Let me know if you agree or disagree with my analysis in the comments.
- GJ has created a head and shoulders pattern on the 4-hour timeframe.
- GJ has created a doji on the weekly timeframe, displaying signs of a reversal.
- GJ hasn't had a daily pullback in 21 days, it's overdue for a higher timeframe retracement.
- The JXY has created a double bottom, showing signs of strength.
I believe GJ will be bearish for the next week or...
- GU has reached monthly resistance, it's unlikely to break it without a deep pullback.
- GU has created a double top on the 4-hour and weekly timeframe.
- The DXY has created a double bottom and is showing signs of strength.
- GU hasn't had a weekly pullback in 6 weeks so it's due for a higher timeframe retracement.
I think this is the beginning of a long-term...