GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
PREMIER AFRICAN MINERALS LIMITED ORD NPV (DI), FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), LOCATION SCIENCES GROUP PLC ORD 0.01P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Need a breakout of DAILY KEYLEVEL & possible retest from the other side (0.7202) before placing SELL trade.
Quick Analysis Of EURJPY Using Simple Methods.
Analysis of 4H Chart
- Methods Used For Analysis
- Trend Line
- Fib Retracement
- Support & Resistance
*POTENTIAL 80-100+ PIPS*
Waiting for a signal to enter my trade.
Dear Trader. My goal is to speculate on the outcome on each week.
So, okey, you should look at my chart, and tell me what you think. Cause I am short on EurUsd, and you can look at my idea, to tell me what you think. Thanks.
AUDUSD. Resistence reached accompanied by weird RSI divergence that can predict short or even longer retracement down. We shall see.
will be looking for a rejection off the daily resistance, and from my analysis I predict that the price will fall towards the 1 hour support line followed by a few hours of consolidation, good luck traders!
- Pauric Finnegan
Short term bearish pullback from extended bullish rally.
Hi, guys following the strong bearish momentum recently seen in AUDCAD, we have since seen prices rally down into new structure lows of $9275's. What I am now looking for is a pullback to the upside into previous levels of structure within the region of .9343 - .9397's to get short on the market, in anticipation for one final retest of the of the most recent lows ...
1, EURUSD recently broke it's channel that it was respecting since August. Since it has broke the channel it has retested the channel.
2, H&S pattern waiting for price to broke neck line.
Hi guys, what I'm looking for in NZDUSD is that of bearish trend continuation. As we have seen strong bearish momentum recently within this pair to which price action made a new structure low (NSL) at .6540's.
I believe that following the short term bullish relief we have seen from .6540's that as price action has now retraced into the most recent area of ...
EURUSD has bounced significantly in the last few weeks, having broken down from the 3 month bearish triangle. Technically, the breakdown has been invalidated. False moves create fast moves in the opposite direction, as bottom-shorters and top-longers bail. Now we are back in the same zone we arrived at in May. Should we expect a bounce? If so, how far?
FX:EURNZD - Bearish Harmonic BAT
FX:EURAUD ~ Bearish BAT pattern
- nice time to sell
-price on strong level
-decent risk/rewards ratio
It's not looking good for Bitcoin on the bigger daily trend. Yes my opinion changes but that's only because I'm seeing new things happening - and my perspectives are different on different time frames.
I've decided to wait.
This is a good zone to get involved in a shorting opportunity as soon as the Daily does not close above 129.50
As I enter on the Violation of the 1H Trend I have a Entry Stop Order below the Higher Low of the last swing.
If the 1H makes a new Higher Swing then my entry will be placed under the next Higher Low.
My first Target will be a re-test of the previous ...
On the weekly time frame we can see a head and shoulder formation. i still expect EURUSD to continue to the downside as we retest the weekly 50 EMA. The daily shows a clear rejection of the 20EMA and the 4 hour is getting pulled closer. Until now i will stay short until there is a clear rejection.
a potential head and shoulders forming in AUDUSD, if neckline is broken we could see a nice short opportunity.
**This is for guidance purposes only, please trade using your own analysis and rules.