Hello Traders, here is the full analysis for this pair, let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions, the entry will be taken only if all rules of the strategies will be satisfied. I suggest you keep this pair on your watchlist and see if the rules of your strategy are satisfied.
This is a 2H time frame set up. I show how this could be worth a shot south or a shot north (subject to your acceptable loss).
The estimated probability south is 55% - which leaves 45% for the north.
Disclaimers : This is not advice or encouragement to trade securities. No predictions and no guarantees supplied. Any previous advantageous performance shown in...
I thought I would try out the video feature on Trading View. Excuse the background noise. As the video hasn't been scripted and it's difficult to explain how I frame the markets without spending over an hour going through it in detail, I did my best to convey my outlook on the EURUSD.
1. Larger shorts are still in play and have not yet failed.
In the screencast I show how I assess the probability and enter short.
As usual, this is not a prediction - as I don't do predictions, targets, signals, or confirmations.
I expect price to take me out at my stop-loss and I shall sleep very well tonight! :)) But if price moves in my favoured direction, I shall follow on a more suitable trend time frame to...
I'm showing mainly for the benefit of new traders why I've done what I've done. This trade is on both paper and live accounts.
Note that I'm not saying I'm gonna win. I aim to lose! I'm simply controlling my loss, and allowing the market to lead me wherever it will, in my favoured probabilistic direction.
Trend-following is not for everybody. In fact,...