at the opening of the markets price has stayed steady on this level , if you look left on your chart history , this level has been support multiple times, and we have just managed to break a resistance that maintained its integrity well., more reason for it to be a trend continuation setup.
its important to remember trading principles , price does not always go...
My BIAS for USD/CAD for this upcoming week is NEUTRAL.
My reasoning behind this is
-We are currently consolidating between 1.33400 & 1.31900.
-We have just rejected a strong level of Daily Resistance and broke down about 50% of the current distance between our Daily Resistance and our strong 4HR Support.
-We could see a break above our Daily Resistance...
Head and shoulders formation taking effect with a broken neckline, price has rejected from the weekly support (successfully closing above on the daily TF). Downside risk will be dependent on geo political risk , this affects the flows towards/out of the Swiss Franc.
I thought I would try out the video feature on Trading View. Excuse the background noise. As the video hasn't been scripted and it's difficult to explain how I frame the markets without spending over an hour going through it in detail, I did my best to convey my outlook on the EURUSD.
1. Larger shorts are still in play and have not yet failed.
AUDNZD retracing into key horizontal and fib support levels, with what looks like a dead cat @ 0.382 and Feb high.
50 and 100 EMAs on the daily could also act as support in between the 0.383 and 0.5.
Previous horizontal supports matching with the 0.5 and 0.618 fibs.
Obviously the 0.382 ,Feb high could still hold and waiting for the 0.5, 0.618 level could leave us...
As I said last week, Eu broke old intermediate lows and make new intermediate lows, all this because dollar reach 97... Now I am expecting that dollar falls that means an up move for EU and all the pairs related to dollar.
I think that EU will make a little retracement and then go around 1.435 or a little bit more. Also I think that EU wont make new intermediate...
Neutral bias on Gold at the moment, after respecting the break of a descending trend line & rejecting higher prices for 2 weeks we finally saw strong bullish momentum on Friday that broke back above the trend line.
Now we are anticipating one of the two scenarios marked on the chart to play out.
Scenario 1: Price will break above the nearby resistance zone &...
Price has been creating a descending Nature - I will be going long on completion of Bull Flag, first target being the previous high.
If we reject off the High especially with any ascending Nature I can see price potentialy coming to the downside creating a Double Bottom / Descending formation and going back up.
These are my set ups I am waiting for.
In the screencast I show how I assess the probability and enter short.
As usual, this is not a prediction - as I don't do predictions, targets, signals, or confirmations.
I expect price to take me out at my stop-loss and I shall sleep very well tonight! :)) But if price moves in my favoured direction, I shall follow on a more suitable trend time frame to...
I'm showing mainly for the benefit of new traders why I've done what I've done. This trade is on both paper and live accounts.
Note that I'm not saying I'm gonna win. I aim to lose! I'm simply controlling my loss, and allowing the market to lead me wherever it will, in my favoured probabilistic direction.
Trend-following is not for everybody. In fact,...
Awaiting to see what happens here:
- We could either have a break of the current market structure to the upside roughly around the -1.272 fib retracement of the previous leg to the downside (maybe slightly less due to market structure).
- A break below the CTL and a continuation of the bearish momentum to the downside. We should be looking for a fib extension...