Last post: June 5th. See chart.
Review: Price was being propped up by a pivot support zone and the daily 50sma.
Update: Price has broken through support with an aggressive bearish bar on Friday.
Conclusion: Price is within a support zone that we want to see hold strong. Any further weakness and we will look to cut out of our long trade.
Any comments or ...
Last post: June 12th. See chart.
Review: Price was heading up and approaching £1.00.
Update: Price is currently trading above £1.00.
Conclusion: We need to see if price can remain above £1.00 and once we see a pullback followed by a breakout, we can look for trading opportunities.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Give us the ...
Last post: April 28th. See chart.
Review: Price had broken out of consolidation and was trending well following this.
Update: Price is fast approaching £1.00 where it may find resistance.
Conclusion: Once price breaks through £1.00 we can look for long opportunities.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Hit agree if you share our ...
Last post: June 1st. See chart.
Review: Price was trading above the previous resistance level but was coming up to the £30.00 round number.
Update: Price is now above the £30.00 round number and looking strong.
Conclusion: A breakout of a previous daily high will offer us the opportunity to enter a trade.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave ...
Last post: May 25th. See chart.
Review: Price was performing a deep pullback after finding resistance at the £10.00 round number.
Update: Price found support at the 50 simple moving average and is showing signs of strength again.
Conclusion: We need a break of the £10.00 round number and the previous all-time high before looking for long trades.
Any comments ...
Last post: June 4th. See chart.
Review: Price was pulling back to retest a previous pivot support level.
Update: Price attempted to break through support but failed producing a potential indecision candle today.
Conclusion: Looking for support to stay strong and for the bulls to make a move back up to $80.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to ...
Last post: May 25h. See chart.
Review: The bulls resumed control of the market following a volatile day in the market.
Update: This was short-lived as the bears came in strong and pulled back to a pivot support zone where price has bounced to the upside.
Conclusion: Applying patience until the high of May and the major round number 5.0000 is cleared. Will ...
Last post: May 27th. See chart.
Review: Price had just broke through the resistance level.
Update: Price has now cleared the resistance and is facing the £30.00 round number.
Conclusion: We need price to rise above £30.00 before looking for trading opportunities. If price returns back to the consolidation zone then we need to stand aside.
Any comments or ...
This commodity is featuring for the first time on our TradingView blogs.
Current setup: Price has been in a bull trend since last year. Most recently, price broke out of consolidation in April and trended well to $80.
Conclusion: Price is struggling to break through $80. We will be standing aside until a break and close above $80 to add more long trades.
Last post: May 22nd. See chart.
Review: The bull trend continued towards 5.0000 resistance before an intraday reversal on Wednesday this week.
Update: The bulls recovered the following day and continue to dominate the market.
Conclusion: The extended wick from Wednesday's bar and 5.0000 resistance further ahead means patience until these levels become ...
Last post: May 15th. See chart.
Review: Price was struggling to break through the £10.00 round number.
Update: Price is still struggling at this psychological level.
Conclusion: Price remains above the Daily 50 & 200 simple moving averages so we can still wait for long opportunities but a break of the support level and price may move further down and towards ...
Review: We are waiting for price to break above the high before we can go long.
Conclusion: As price is above the psychological £1.00 round number support/resistance zone, we need a break of the high to confirm a continuation of the bull trend.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Hit agree if you share our sentiments!
Last post: May 14th. See chart.
Review: Price was pulling back to round number 110 resistance.
Update: Price continued to pullback and is now trading above the round number 110.
Conclusion: Require current resistance zone and the daily 50SMA to hold strong and for the bears to take back control.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them ...
Last post: April 23rd. See chart.
Review: Price had pulled back to round number 5.0000 support.
Update: Price has bounced off 5.0000 support. Would like to see price break and close above April high.
Conclusion: Patience needed until the break and close has been confirmed.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Hit agree if you ...
Sopheon PLC has progressed since our last post here where price was at £8.42, and now stands at £9.12 at the time of writing this post.
We have highlighted the area of consolidation which was from March 2017 to January 2018. The longer the period of consolidation, the bigger the trend may be that follows a breakout. As this period of consolidation lasted almost a ...
We last posted on the USDTRY on April 11th when price had closed above the round number 4.0000 and was suggesting further bullishness with 3 further bullish bars after the breakout.
Aggressive traders would have been triggered long into this trade but held tight and waited for a retest of the resistance-turned-support zone of November.
We can see that most of ...
We last posted on the CHFJPY on April 30th when we were waiting for price to break and close below a support zone formed by pivots in March and April as well as the round number 110.
Yesterday's bar broke through all these levels as well as closing below the round number 110 suggesting further weakness and a continuation of the bear trend.
This prompted us to ...
i've already published few days ago an idea on this pair. Unfortunately we weren't able to take advantage of that idea, but now price has given us a second chance. It has came back to retest the daily structure level (that also lines up with the 618 retracement and a round number) and has formed a nice pinbar showing us some buying rejection.