Cypher pattern completion at 1.43207
This is also a break and close below previous higher low which could indicate a reversal.
if price reaches "D" completion then look for long trade -
Target 1 - 1.44259
Target 2 - 1.44587
Potential reversal from 50% retracement - short trade
The last candle closed with a major rejection of the trendline that has proven to be an area of resistance. This could be a good opportunity for a sell, however price is also at a smaller support trendline (in blue). With this in mind, it may be better to wait for price to be rejected by this line and then short at a higher price. The bias for this wedge is to...
The top of the bearish channel is a good opportunity for a short position. This type of trade gives a good risk/reward ratio, stops should be placed outside of the channel. It is key that stops still allow price to move above the trendline and not be too close to the trendline, therefore the 0.85570 zone is a nice level for this. Targets could be the bottom of the...
We are approaching the top of an upward channel, this key area of resistance is a good area for a sell opportunity. This is supported by divergence, that suggests that the next peak will be lower than the last - which would fall at the top of the trend line. Before placing a trade wait until the candle closes, if the candle closes outside of the trend line the set...
End of elliot wave formation, trend is going to reverse (short term) heading down to lower fib retracement 78.6%.
Technical analysis can be confirmed by fundamental analysis if there are no surprise with the USD ISM and USD FOMC rate decisions.
Waited patiently for NZDJPY to reach Resistance ~83.50
I thought it would reach it yesterday so I was LONG~82.8
Now good Risk-Reward-Ratio (RRR) on the Reversal SHORT.
Conservative Stop Losses to be put above the time-high at 83.75
And... see how this plays out!
today i want to share a traditional structure based trade that's on my watchlist today. On the left hand side of the chart you can see on NZDUSD we are fronting a key resistance level that may stop price action's rally. If you follow me for a while you know i'm a conservative trader and that i need additional reasons for entry in order to set my orders....
Been watching this Potential Bat pattern for a while now. Recently we have had a break of structure to the upside indicated by the break of the first green box, and we are now retracing back down into it. I would now be expecting the market to again make a NSH into the bat completion zone, before rolling over for some profits. If we get up there that is...
Price has printed an indecision candle on resistance on the weekly and on the daily, potentially showing that the bulls have run out of steam
If price breaks below the daily indecision candle, I will go short targeting the previous resistance level.
As we are all aware, USDJPY has defied gravity recently, and I am pretty sure a lot of people have been stopped out at various points expecting a reversal.
I am hopeful for a reversal now, however not ruling out a further stretch upwards.
the chart on the right is daily, whereas the left is H4.
On the daily chart see how the price didn't significantly break...
price way below 50 ema. Price has been rejected from 6928 level a couple times with bullish jumps. Smaller time frames showing bullish momentum. Time to start buying to the weekly high. Stoch oversold.
With the choppyness and slightdowntrend recently INDEX:MIB is going to see a bullish jump basic support and resistence along with the TL being broken shows a reversal (OVERSOLD). Price is well below the 50 and 20 EMA