Multiple Fibonacci retracements appear to show a 0.786 region history and current confluence. Will this region (which has remained valid in the past, even with 25% variance around the exact level) hold ?
Long Trend Continuation Set-Up based on 0.618 Fib Retracement.
After series of higher highes and higher lowes another move up could occure.
Stop Loss relatively tighter because of potential trend exhaustion.
Take Profit according to the nearest structure levels.
Still quite decent 1.3 Risk Reward Ratio.
welcome to another signal!
Important: Wait for the Breakout and retracement to the resistance of the range!
Target 1: 1.49181
Target 2: 1.148559
Peace and good trades
Wanna see more? Don`t forget to follow me.
Any questions? PM me. :-)
Bullish divergence on the H4 using stochastics shows price exhaustion and a well due correction for this pair. Cable should be well supported at the 1.2920 level and on the H1 we see decent rejection of this zone, which could be the start of the reversal of around 120 pips.
- EMAs crossover on the H1.
- 38.2 fibonacci level fulfilled, retracement could be over and EUR/JPY should fly and form a new higher high towards 134.00 region.
- Daily support level of 131.81 has held up and price has rejected this on the D1.
- Both EMAs acting as a dynamic support on the H4.
-on weekly quite strong resistence almost reached ( order for sell already prepared)
-on daily little bit of a move needed to trigger the trade
-stop based on fibs
-take profit based on structure mixed with fibs
- quite good risk/rewards ratio
GBP/AUD could see a bearish reversal as price seems to have rejected the daily resistance level of 1.8185 and as a result forming a dragonfly doji on the H4. Along with the early hours of today where price failed to break this key area of resistance yet again.
There is bearish RSI divergence occurring on the H4 which suggests the strong bullish momentum could be ...
EUR/USD could have finished its retracement after a series of bearish momentum. The 61.8 fibonacci level seems to be holding up as price has rejected it on the H4 a couple of times. You can see a doji and spinning top on the H1 which suggests uncertainty around this level and potential reversal to the downside as PA seems to be exhausted around 1.1655. Price has ...
I think i have made a very important discovery. But i want to see if i can predict the exact retrace lows 1,2,3,4 I I think if we pass 4 then we should get small reversal. But mainly looking for the low point of retrace. Obviously will take a while to see if this has worked or ...
Cardano is repeating the same pattern that led to the last retracement at the start of April. The Timings of the waves are almost exactly the same in the lead up (3 days up, 9 days down, 5 days up, followed by a week of contracting highs and lows before a break out).
We're currently just after the 9 days down and I expect that we'll see the price climb over the ...
if you didn't get in first time heres another chance to get in. Technical analysis.
if your style is aggressive u can enter now. I would recommend waiting for a 4hour candle closed below the previous candle low
The price has formed a descending triangle, after the break it retested the new resistance level and bounced downwards. The price has saw a massive bearish move over the last 4 hours, but looks like the push is going to come to an end as the price s still in the bearish channel. We could see a retracement take place very soon. I would keep everyone updated on my ...
After a successful break this currency pair looks like the price may retrace, this is due to the oversold and extended conditions the price is currently facing. The price is likely to retrace to around 147.400 before further bearish movements. I would keep everyone updated on my findings for this currency pair over the coming days.