1) Price has reached manjor support on the longer term charts
2) Price has broke the downward trendline and now broke the 0.6706 price level
3) Price looks like it is retesting this zone
1] If price rejects this zone then price may be driven to the upside
Looking for a Long (Buy) trade. Risk to reward is roughly 4 so it is favourable.
For my free shorter term...
1] Price has broken the ascending wedge
2] I will be waiting for a retest and further price action before getting into a sell position
3] Expecting price to touch the horizontal resistance or the channel and then movement to the downside
I havent put a TP and SL as I would like to see more price action before deciding what i think would be the best decision.