GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, GREATLAND GOLD PLC ORD 0.1P, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
MACD & RSI Diversions. Fibonacci extension 1.414/0.89396 that lines up with a double top 0.89395. Looking for reversal
EURJPY - possible down move after resistence level reached, sell order placed, with decent risk/reward ratio backed up with RSI Divergence present
Revaluation of their stake in Industrial Heat has caused price to gap
above 85p horizontal resistance.
Will it recover to become bullish?
Back at 154, last established over 4 years ago.
Weekly 50 EMA has crossed the 200 EMA and both are trending upwards.
The next move should be bullish. Wait and see.
EURJPY - shorting on sell limit based on RSI divergence and resistence reached.
GBPJPY - short opportunity based on structure, as strong resistance reached as well as some form of RSI divergence present.
Sell limit placed little bit higher and therefore great risk rewards ratio acquired.
As the price approaches 131.414 the trade will trigger.
RSI Divergence present.
Decent Risk/Reward ratio.
Patience training :)
Opportunity to short.
Market full of buys.
Touch of weekly resistance.
Longer-term daily RSI divergence (slight one).
Potential for second target in the case of stronger move.
-on weekly quite strong resistence almost reached ( order for sell already prepared)
-on daily little bit of a move needed to trigger the trade
-stop based on fibs
-take profit based on structure mixed with fibs
- quite good risk/rewards ratio
-strong resistance almost reached
-RSI too high
-great Risk/Rewards Ratio
This is a good zone to get involved in a shorting opportunity as soon as the Daily does not close above 129.50
As I enter on the Violation of the 1H Trend I have a Entry Stop Order below the Higher Low of the last swing.
If the 1H makes a new Higher Swing then my entry will be placed under the next Higher Low.
My first Target will be a re-test of the previous ...
Breakout after good results.
NB: Posted early in the trading day, so there could be downward movement as the day progresses.
Breakout day after a 2 year 1 month ascending triangle.
A buy signal if you're a technical analyst and you see the pattern the same way.
AOR has broken out after a very good 2 weeks
It's now overbought as the stochastic is now 90
Let's see how far it can go?
Breakout over 24 and accompanied by greater volume, a good sign.
Breakout from 103p resistance but still has to beat 125
for a meaningful run.
The British pound has moved towards the top end of its recent short-term trading-range against the US dollar, as the greenback moves lower in early week trading.
The GBPUSD pair continues to probe towards the 1.3300 level, but has so failed to gain traction above this key level.
Buyers will need to break the former weekly high of 1.3313 to keep the bullish ...
US dollar index remains under heavy selling pressure failing to hold price above the 95.00 level.