Rejected the weekly resistance level with spinning top and pinball formations.
Met 61.8 fib level on the daily and wasn't able to take that out and saw bearish momentum shortly after.
Seemed to be a false breakout of the daily trend line and now we can see price action coming back to the downside and below the 8 EMA which confirms that this trend line should be ...
Tripe top on H1 if current candlestick closes bearish
Head and shoulders on H4/D1 where price is currently retesting the neckline
31.8 fib correction complete and confluence with my daily support now resistance of 1.7933
Bear market since mid October
Target 90 pips with 45 pips stop (1:2 risk/reward)
If structure holds this pair should bounce back from its bullish trend line since the start of last month, and with added confluence of the 61.8 fibonacci level, we should have seen the end of this downwards correction. The bearish momentum of USD/CAD has been overturned since coming out the daily parallel channel and subsequently this pair has been forming higher ...
- Bearish divergence on the H4 using stochastics
- Price seems to be rejecting the major daily resistance level of 114.33 and started to consolidate on the H1 before breaking out this zone to the downside
- Could see price heading towards 113.00 as it fulfils the fibonacci 38.2 level on the D1 as a well due retracement after consecutive bullish moves
- EMAs crossover on the H1.
- 38.2 fibonacci level fulfilled, retracement could be over and EUR/JPY should fly and form a new higher high towards 134.00 region.
- Daily support level of 131.81 has held up and price has rejected this on the D1.
- Both EMAs acting as a dynamic support on the H4.
USD/JPY has formed consecutive lower highs indicating a bear market on the H4. On the daily you can see price bouncing off the daily support of 110.07 few weeks ago and retraced to the 61.8% fibonacci level before continuing the bearish momentum. Price has struggled to break the H4 resistance level of around 111.41, forming spinning tops and dojis with long wicks ...
GBP/AUD is seeing a much anticipated retracement after melting out of a series of consolidation ranges that kept price action in between since mid June. Subsequently this pair has created a new lower low before initiating this correction that is taking place which seems to be coming to a halt as we can see a bearish divergence on the H1. RSI illustrates that price ...
This week the EUR/USD has hit a major resistance point, shown above, having been tested twice and upon both occasions the price has been rejected.
Watch closely this coming trading week, depending on news releases throughout the week regarding both the euro and US dollar (beginning Monday 24th April), could tip the price either way.
Will be posting an update and ...
We've had that all important rejection of the 1.25 level. I was being a pussy so i missed out on a few pips since the rejection. I missed my opportunity on it but I'll still be trading the 4HR breakout swings. We may see some ranging on this pair. The steeper it gets, the weaker. SO, before we see a long opportunity, UC will range for a few days and consolidate ...
Price action has respected the weekly trend-line time and time again, which gives confirmation that we are going with the trend which increases the probability of this trade.
1. Support level at 1.3333 has been extremely reliable, as this level has been playing the major role in candlestick rejection. Price action has been rejecting this line from ...