EURAUD could be moving into a strike zone on the 3D and 1D. I'm not saying that you trade this time frame.
The point is there could be nice volatility in the strike zone on lower time frames (long or short). Price 'nervousness' tends to happen in these zones. True traders feed on volatility.
The trend is overall for the upside on this 3D time frame. Massive...
In this screencast I show some pretty interesting price action on the 1H time frame. I've used the 'theory of curves' to average out price action.
The 1H is pretty risky now for trend following entries going south. The price action is looking rebellious, in that the bulls are fighting hard to keep this market afloat.
There are two amazing 1H ATR switches which...
The current picture on the 3D time frame shows the following:
1. Price has rebounded to a 61.8 fib and is struggling.
2. The market has disallowed 6200 on four occasions.
3. Price is flattening in a structure zone.
4. The rebellion to current level has taken 5 times what it took for price to crash.
5. This is still a bear market as price has not nearly...