NzdJpy providing a potential shorting opportunity. I would be looking at a short in the higher red zone if we get a pullback and look to continue the short term downwards move for a retest of the lows at least.
Hi guys, I hope that you are all are well! This week we have seen continued bearish momentum in GBPJPY to which has seen prices push close to 141's even, which is a very important and psychological level for this pair and we also saw prices retest a strong area of structure support (Daily) of 141.00 - 141.30's to which we have since seen some relief in selling...
FX:NZDUSD Short based off previous structure and potential pullback.
Looking for price to pull back in to my zone drawn. Then after some bearish price action will look to enter next bar short.
Risk would be ATR based, reward at previous structure.
Debenhams will be going into overbought conditions soon and there will be the opportunity to trade the pullback. So look out for confirmation of the pullback beginning in the next few days and short this stock when the price starts to drop. It should not go higher than the 50 day moving average so I would suggest putting your volatility stop loss there. Good...
What's you think Bearish or Bullish please leave a comment and explain why
Bearish trend and tight squeeze this is going to have a big move but what direction?
I will wait for a confirmation candle on 1d then take the pull back on a lower time frame
Hello, colleagues. According to my price analysing system, there is a signal on a short at GBPJPY. Down trand is clearly seen. Price is increasing, creating pullback of down trand and it has already moved for 50% of previous movement (an extra reason to sell). As the price moves upwards it slowed down creating pins. What is more, price has breaked a bit through...
Last post: June 22nd. See chart.
Review: Price was suggesting indecision and a possible pullback in the bull trend back to retest resistance-turned-support.
Update: Price did indeed pullback and is today suggesting a possible I B setup.
Conclusion: We will wait for the daily closing price and then let our community know if a pullback setup is appropriate or...
Last post: June 24th. See chart.
Review: Price had pulled back to the daily 20sma which was acting as resistance.
Update: Price has bounced off the 20sma and produced a potential bearish engulfing candle suggesting weakness.
Conclusion: Continuing to stand aside until pivot support is cleared and price moves towards 1.3000.
Any comments or questions, do...