I am watching this pattern for some while. I do not like the fact the price retraced almost 38,2% already before triggering an entry => some short term buying potential is already gone.
In addition, I will pay attention to the 1,272 & the 1,618 extensions of the latest swing as potential alternative entries, instead of entering aggressively.
I see price...
This trade is based on a Cap that can be seen best on the 1H. My prediction/Setup would be an entry at 1.66770 with my stop loss at 1.67477. My first Target will be at 1.65724 and my second target at 1.63601. Once My first target is hit i will move to Break even and and then possibly start locking in pips depending on how the market is reacting.
- Price has previously dipped and tested the daily support level before shooting to the upside
- Our positive trendline dictates a continuation, however we see a closed bearish candle breaking this
- this could have 2 indications (1. an oversell and we will see a correction putting us back into our zone 2. a break of this trend and a fall to our daily support...
This looks like a pennant formation as there were 2 wicks that were acting as support and momentum of the current movement is decreasing as well.
Place stop loss below nearest support line and price will be taken at the next resistance.
Noticed what could be seen as a "double bottom". The pair is currently in a correction and heading to a zone where there was some resistance back at the end of 2016.
The correction could carry on for a bit longer, so, for now, I'm waiting to see if the price will break out above before I enter the market. At this time I'm waiting to see what the market wants to do here.
Price has opened at the support trendline today
Stochastic is oversold and currently turning upwards from that area.
Weak CAD can be seen in both USDCAD and here, EURCAD.
Not too good R:R ratio, but this trade fits my technical strategy so I will take it.
Have less emotion, and be more patient.
Good luck comrades.
Just as I explained in my previous post, USDCAD is going up. (I linked it to this one)
Price bouncing up off support after rejection - this rejection is clearly seen by the long lower wick of the candle below the trendline.
This chart is the same as previously, but it shows how I am trading this.
Price should comfortably retest the resistance at 1.3210, but my...
looking to sell AUDUSD, price has been hovering around the major resistance for awhile now. following the bearish engulfing daily candle price seems to be ready for the retrace. SL above high and descending trendline. TP 0.6fib.
If price falls to the support zone at 111.65, I will be looking to buy in this oversold market.
If anyone trades with a Stochastic RSI or just a plain stochastic, they will see that selling when it reaches overbought and price is in a downtrend or ranging, is profitable.
The same goes for buying when the stochastic is oversold and price is up trending or...
Beware of the level that the the Aud Chf has made it to today this level has seen 2 major drops from break of this price.
My trade decision is short based on it being a test of recent resistance and there is lots of indecision on smaller time frames.
I now believe the eurusd bearish bias to be seriously over sold ,
The buyers look like that are starting to gain a control over further falling movements.
A bullish engulifing candle is being created on the 1hr lets see how the candle closes