Hive coin is decentralized information sharing network & was launched only March 20th, 2020,.
Hive has 391 millions in circulation & a marketcap at only 300 million for now. Believe me this marketcap will increase over time to 500 million to 1 billion or more. The coin is now worth $0.74 cent but will increase in the next week or couple months to around...
The Fibonacci extension is indicating that if we push past the current zone we could see a move to $43.
I'm predicting that this will happen by Sunday give or take 48 hours.
Long term, however, we could see Polkadot reach $53 during the altcoin season (and that's being conservative haha!)
If you look at the trend of RSI you can as we break the downtrend in interest, we have massive up move then we come back and test the the line.
I copied the pattern of 2 previous upward movement and both showing in short term we have a massive increase by coming back to the same price
On the 4 hours previously we broke above descending triangle nicely. circled white!
Right now we have a strong resistance and I believe we might be able to break through long soon.
Comment your ideas too and share your thought guys! like for more!
BNBUSDT I think is making Ascending triangle Pattern - is not fully formed yet.
Just watch out I think it will continue to claim up to resistance and we can easily take advantage of either way breakout :)
Be smart and just wait guys!
I think Binaince BNB coin can break below the 205 to even 164 before a new breakout.
Will have to watch if it breaks below the 205 first and see what Bitcoin does for now. Also remember the ending month retracement or the new monthly wick formation can break below the 164 support line. Everything is iffy till next week 1st March :) For more analysis pls like & follow
The SP500 is dropping as predicted in my last analysis. We may get a bounce here which would offer up another entry down to the 380's.
This movement down to the 3800 should happen this week but at the latest by next week. If price does bounce from here I will enter a short position with expiration this friday and next friday (options).
We've seen continued JPY weakness in the markets and a USD resurgence of late taking this pair higher and breaking through a key level in previous structure to the upside.
Currently price is following our forecast. Will we see a retracement to retest our level - or will price continue to head higher as the bullish cycle continues on the 4HR?