I still hold a bag of dot since $12.
Macro bullish on this and I expect this to flip $39 area and reach ath soon.
I have been accumulating since the large dip we had a few days ago at the 0.618 and I have continued adding on the way up accumulating at the 0.382.
I'm long term bullish on this coin both technically and fundamentally.
- DOTUSDT hit a swing high.
- The market then retraced for a retest of the ascending trendline support and the 0.618 fibonacci retracement level.
- The retracement is resisted by the descending trendline resistance.
- We could see a bounce off the ascending trendline support.
BUY ENTRY ⬆️
- Breakout above the descending trendline resistance.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to the suggested support line (0.00058400). If so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. FILBTC is in an uptrend, and it is expected to continue.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA, which acts as a dynamic support.
Will DOT continue to outperform BTC, in large part thanks to its hugely rewarding and & accessible staking platform? Or will we see a reversal as crypto optimism shifts away from the altcoins? I won't say, but watch the trend.
Keep it simple! Big fan of this one. Good project with decent potential. Been accumulating this in the yellow rectangles, as I seem to manage to miss the wick done to the 0.236 fib. Simple Fibonacci here in unison with other stuff- you see nice structure forming price going up clearing ATH, coming down corrections to around 0.5, attempt to move up, then liquidity...