It was pushed back near the double zero of 400.00 on the weekend, but it was stopped again by the horizontal line (461.80 in my chart).
Also, in July, the position of the MPP changed, so that there was no strong resistance up to 400.00.
I am watching it as a downtrend now, so I'd like to put a short as a set sequence.
<< tactics >>
1) Horizontal line 461.80...
In July a new MPP was drawn.
Currently it is the situation that it will rise again with the support of new MPP (P) 1.31266 neatly.
Even if looking at the weekly chart, It have been slowly raising it for nearly 10 months.
As a provisional up trend, I'd like to simply place a long.
<< tactics >>
It was a story of five months ago when I made a move towards 2900.0.
Currently, it can be seen from the daily story that 2800.0 acts as a strong resistance, preventing up trend persistence.
I assume that this symbol is not considered an uptrend already.
However, most recently it is likely to consider trading using...
As last week, I am taking measure of double zero 3.000 to function as a resistance.
However, Please be aware that the low price is rising and it is a price move that has not given up trying to penetrate double zero 3.000 above.
But, at the moment, I consider a short as judging that double zero 3.000 has functioned as a resistance.
<< tactics >>
1) It was judged...
There is no trend, it is NK225 that goes between 22000 and 23000 range.
However, it is still difficult to understand price movements.
I think that there is no problem by doing both trading and selling.
<< tactics >>
1) MPP (P) 22372.6 can be recognized as functioning.
There is WePP (S1) 22195.6 on the way, but thought to penetrate, it limits above...
The rate once went back through the double zero 6000.0.
Currently it is a situation to receive resistance at around MPP (S1) 6353.9.
Judging that it is a down trend, if you apply the set sequence, I'd like to have a short position well.
1) Resistance MPP (S1) was judged to work.
Short entry. The limit is above double zero 6000.0.
Or if you assume double...
It have temporarily updated the latest low of 0.74126 this week.
Recently, the resistance line works smoothly and it goes down one step, so if you go as it is, it will be the trend price since 2015.
There are four lines that become the barrier. (There are many)
1) MPP (S2) 0.73356
2) YPP (S1) 0.72900
Last post: June 20th. See chart .
Review: Price had broken through and established a bull trend above the March high.
Update: Recent indecision in the market suggests the much needed pullback is a possibility.
Conclusion: Standing aside and letting price dictate a pullback or a trend continuation. A pullback is preferable.
Any comments or questions, do...
Last post: June 13th. See chart .
Review: Price had bounced off resistance suggesting weakness back in the direction of the bear trend.
Update: Price has continued to weaken but is a distance away from breaking and closing below the pivot support of May.
Conclusion: Applying patience and waiting for price to clear support before placing further short...
Last post: May 25h. See chart .
Review: The bulls resumed control of the market following a volatile day in the market.
Update: This was short-lived as the bears came in strong and pulled back to a pivot support zone where price has bounced to the upside.
Conclusion: Applying patience until the high of May and the major round number 5.0000 is cleared. Will...
Cable breaking out of range and closed the week above prior high suggest the move up is not done yet.
How high can cable go before a recovery / continuation down?
1.3000 Why? Because its the yearly central pivot point and look left its also a gap where price accelerated lower.
The conservative target is around 1.2550. The more aggressive target is back to...
Sitting beneath a strong resistance line, going to wait for a confirmation of a reversal then enter a short to just above the 0.5 level at 1.32838, it may continue past that but will lock profit at that level and ride it further down.
Im looking to take the Gbp / Usd long towards 1.26000+ area as sellers have showed indecision around the 1.23900 pivot support i will place on 8hr chart at 2pm close if price hasn't been broken at 1.24541
Fundamentally Gold at 10-month low, down 5 weeks in a row. I'm following the trend for this one I would need to see bullish closes above 1180 to even consider buying. Lets see what happens after the FED rate hike too.