Price has closed yesterday above descending wedge and today we are rising in attempt to break the 200ma.
if we close above 200ma then not much resistance as there is no MA's above so it will be easier to move.
BFS is around the corner and could be released any day now so momentum is building.
24p is broker target which is over 100% from here.
Good luck all.
As the drill is coming up in most likely November now this is a good play to keep a watch for then.
2 crosses - one bullish & one bearish short term
I think there will be a further touch of support before any bull run move to come ahead of drill
I hold at 0.087p and will add more sub 0.09p
If oil strikes at 14mbpd you are looking at a 24mil mcap vs present 5mil...
After a few attempts at resistance level, I think we might be close to a break here.
Above 200ma at moment and RSI could be breaking above last peak tomorrow.
Price is above all MA's so not much resistance here towards upside.
keep a watch here.
non biased view as I don't hold any stock.
today's news on a TR1 pushed us back above the 20ma & 50ma which is bullish on the chart
RSI divergence turned green & CCI also turning to the upside, a few more days and we could be crossing the mid line
also on RSI we been slowly pushing higher then previous peak.
Target still around 87p depending on the setup at the time.
Holding from 49p on a swing up longer trade.
Looking to get to the 200ma before any retrace but except at some point for a close above the 200ma when further news lands
after years of a downtrend now the company with new direction & new BoD we certainly look for a brighter future.
T-Line crossed the 20ma & about to cross 50ma
Holding from 0.87p
My one & only mid term trade with a target of 75-80% profit in due time.
20 wells with oil/gas out of 23 is a huge record and they are set to double their production by year end.
above all Moving Averages and still strong holding the 50ma.
My entry was 49p.
waiting for a confirmation above the 8ema but at the moment it looks good and bounced from support levels.
keep this stock on watchlist.
Gold is rising at moment so it might give a good momentum.
Not holding just yet.
Today was a good day for HZM and we finally managed to make a move above 8ema & 20ma, hopefully we hold the 20ma and start moving to break the trend line and 50ma.
October is the catalyst for a Feasability study to come from Horizonte Minerals.
I believe the mcap should re-rate when we are closer and news drops.
Expect at least a target of 5.20+
G6 news to come from NTOG soon on production increase
CCI upside movement
Above 20ma and last week we closed above it, still above t-line
hoping for a cross from t-line with 20ma to drive this higher next 1-2 weeks.
stop loss at 3.72p
top up at 3.85p if that does retrace at some point.
7.42p is the next resistance where 20ma is at moment but closing above that I can see quickly a move to 10p at least short term.
We closed last week above the t-line which is bullish, we might re-test it next week but closing above it will raise momentum for week after.
7.75p was the bottom and we seem to be on a start of a bull trend.
It looks like bottom is in as reversal has happen but to be 100% sure then act on confirmation of trend brake.
it will test the 200ma again and this time it might break and close above it.
Don't forget stop-losses!
This chart setup is fantastic, it seems that it respects the 50ma weekly (blue) since April 2016.
also holding the 618 fibs from last rise.
I bought in last week at around 4.15p as I like the chart setup plus the Feasability Study is coming up in a few weeks, around August I believe.
Above the 20ma weekly and if 50ma weekly is broken get ready for a big move.
Unbiased view as I'm not holding but see a tremendous upside from this levels.
It might take a few days/week but anything close to the T-line (8 EMA white line) & 20ma (orange) is a good price
Farm-out RNS no longer priced in due to oil drop recently.
I got 2 support lines but feel that price had an over reaction drop.
2.19p (hit this morning & bounced) & 1.75p as support
3.51p Target price
Completely unbiased as I do not hold this stock.
Looking to bounce from around this level or just under where 786 fibs lie at around 2.84p also where there is previous resistance
CCI is getting quite on oversold area.
Looking for a bounce to at least 50% retrace & possibly the 200ma as 1st target.
Unbiased view as I do not hold any shares...yet!!!