$30m capex to $300m NPV Graphite mining play
Last placing at 1.1p & possibly a good price for entry around there.
Warrants at 2.2p within 3 years.
Please be aware that Paul Johnson is now on the ACP board.
-- Test-work programme aimed to progress the MOU to a binding agreement is planned to start before the end of Q1 2019
-- Discussions regarding the remaining...
It managed to close above t-line & 20ma so this week it could head back to resistance but watch for any weakness as it's not out of the woods yet.
We need to have a bullish divergence on RSI as well on next bill run as if not it could be weak & head back below.
9-10p is next resistance for a slice in case it doesn't break out. or for a break out trade wait for...
Placing was at 1.75p so bear in mind they are fully funded at the moment.
Very strong bullish divergence & strong support here.
I don't hold but see is as a possible trade from this levels.
if 1.5p is lost then best to leave stock as we might be heading to new lows.
Metals play including vanadium.
Keep an eye here for T-line break & close above
we had a bullish divergence happen recently and bounced from the support which was previous resistance back in 2015
1.7p-1.8p is next resistance level & a few resistance areas like 200ma so be wise & slice accordingly - Don't hold forever.
Please expose wisely though and have a stop loss in place as if support is not held it will go to no man's land.
But I see here as a good risk / reward as it could bounce to 2p as first resistance. 2.32p next.
We have reached top up / entry area here again right where previous resistance was.
50ma daily (at 7p now) is creeping in which might give extra support as well
if lost then we could head to 6.8p as another potential
5p is support area and great for entry opp if it ever comes again (bear in mind spread so at times it's best to buy at 5.10p / 5.15p)
if 5p is lost then bail as it could get back to 2p.
I would look for 7.5p-8p target for a profit slice once we close above 6.42p
A risky trade but if RSI breaks we could lead back to resistance at 11.66p
No 100% confirmation on a bounce coming as of yet but bullish divergence looks good for now.
Bear in mind bullish divergence can happen a few times on the way down.
Weekly t-line cross with 20ma upwards could well start to become bullish so keep an eye here
One of my favourite patters with perfect waves.
Bought in this stock 4 tranches on every 200ma touch.
Delayed news already priced in and plenty of sticky holders.
Massive project in Mozambique to supply a 300mw of power.
Government on board and awaiting final go ahead timetable.
As seen on chart I'm very bullish in the momentum rise to come here till late Feb when drill happens.
88E always been a great trading company ahead of drills in the past & will be repeating very soon once permit lands next week or so.
T-line crossing 20ma = bullish
Bounced off big support as previous resistance level.
Chart looks primed & not much downside for a...
Possibly one of my favourite stories on the market at moment.
My biggest holding in a FTSE stock since I started investing/trading.
Newsflow to come on Colter & new assets.
T-line about to cross the 20ma & waiting as well on RSI break-out
my entry was 4.2p & 4.5p, it is a stock which has a 10x potential if you are prepared to wait.
Patience will be rewarded...
As shown on the chart it bounced off lows & headed towards a bullish cross
An interview with CEO triggered a bigger volume due to lack of PR since IPO.
Revenue growth is quite spectacular compared to many other AIM companies.
I first bought after IPO at around 5.5p-6p & sold at 7.15p, I have then re-bought again last friday at 4.45p
Lots of research around...