Extremely bullish here & been waiting for months for this opportunity to buy down here.
Bought at 30.4p & will buy more if I get an opp at 29p-30p
Bullish divergence on RSI.
Resistance becomes support in most plays even if it takes a few weeks/months.
44.2p - 57p next resistance. Longer term will be more as this is a revenue growth making company.
We might not have much of a retrace but I tend to go for the best entry possible, target looks conservative but always best to play it safe & slice never hurts.
Miton Group have been loading up on shares recently.
2.30p ideal entry if not below it at 2.05p so expose wisely.
Great asset - Sable Zinc Kabwe Project - The Project targets to produce...
Lithium at the moment is out of fashion but SAV is in a good place for next H2 with Feasability study to come.
Please keep an eye on cash level as they mention they had enough till Q2 so unsure if they will ever raise before the feasability study.
Amazing support at 4.62p so I would think it will hold this level, in case it doesn't don't hold & best to walk away &...
Really like this chart & can see a good rise after MM's pull price down to support at 74.4p - also 200ma weekly at 72p
Best to scale in near the support level but watch out if RSI support level is not respected or 200ma as well, be ready to move out if so.
It could still head higher as RSI is strong but I would have sliced at 12p-12.25p to protect some profits.
trend is a really good bullish one so a retrace doesn't harm for new positions to be taken.
Production should give a nice boost to further push price up.
Bought at 2.4p-2.5p & sold at just above 100% I can see it was premature but that's ok as I used the...
Massive amount of newsflow to come before drill summer campaign.
Cash in hand.
Lombard bought more,
JV / farm out partner to come,
appraisal well, production well & exploration well to come
60p to 75p target & make sure you slice along the way to protect profits.
Bought & sold twice this stock but looking for a re-entry before operations resume later this year.
Keep a look out, price might bounce occasionally till then but best to look for a solid support area for entry.
Looking for entry around 2.2p-2.3p but possible best to scale in as there will be volume around there.
Look for retrace of RSI to support or 1.18p (whatever comes first) before re-entry or top-up
it failed to brake 2.59p resistance so therefore it will need a breather if no news
5.49p next resistance if 2.59p is broken.
If 1.18p is lost run for the hills!
Bought twice BLOE at 3p - 3.1p & sold at 3.9p & 4.08p
Failed to re-enter due to time on the day but other plays came in action.
Still bullish on the stock in regards to fundamentals & think there will be some news that might impress a few soon.
Looking for 5.15p or 6.19p as potential targets for slices.
Looks like a 2.25p possible entry for a retrace
2.85p resistance but if broken above 3p then I can see easily a target of 3.81p before it takes a breather...
I no longer hold this stock & sold at small loss. I will evaluate at some point once trend reversal is fully confirmed above 3.81p where it is 50% of the big retrace move.
Extremely bullish here as progress is being made within the company.
Please watch latest interview with Tony Gilby at Proactive investors.
A very strong Q2 coming with newsflow!
We have an H&S pattern and are within a range at moment 5.36p-6.34p so once that breaks then momentum will come.
RSI seems stronger even at this levels which proves there is some volume...
Bought first time at 0.54p & sold at 1.3p
Re-bought today at 0.80p 1st tranche.
We could still touch the weekly 50ma at some point but for now 200ma daily seems stronger.
RSI landed right at support & why I waited for that range for weeks.
News to come very soon so this could do extremely well from this levels.
90p possible retrace where 20ma is, before next leg
108p next resistance
Bear in mind:
Cash and net debt
The Group carried a cash balance of GBP0.7m at the end of the reported
period as against an opening balance as at the 1 July 2018 of GBP1.9m.
Funds have been deployed in the continued...
It hit resistance at 3.34p and dropped last week but held t-line
due to bearish divergence I would think we could have a small retrace before next leg.
keep an eye on Moving averages as support as well.