GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
This video is not about an instant opportunity for jumping in the markets. I'm sharing how I stalk the markets.
New or novice traders - all too eager to make a fast buck - tend to miss the big issues i.e. that it is about patience, vigilance and planning ahead. The methodology shown is relevant to trend following.
How do we find trends? Well, we need to be ...
price is currently at the resistance it is testing the resistance, theres a high probability that price could fall however best to wait for the breakout. If price breaks above i will wait for the break of resistance ad close above.
Last post: May 13th. See chart.
Review: A break and close above April resistance was required to confirm a trend continuation of the bull trend.
Update: The breakout took place, offering a long entry, and a new resistance high has been created.
Conclusion: Patience needed until the current May resistance becomes support.
Any comments or questions, do not ...
price is currently consolidating. Will most likely break out next week tuesday since there is couple high volatility news.
As i have already mentioned price broke the resistance and retested as support. There are 2 scenarios price could again retest the support or breakout of my current trend line and look to go towards 112.000 region. So lets wait for the break out before going long.
Price at a very important level. The price has respected the trend line several times lets see if it will respect it again. If it does i see the price going up to 1.58975, a strong resistance zone. However if it does break the trend line i will be waiting for a retest of the trend line and then falling to around 1.445
price is at a previous support lets wait to see if it will break or bounce. I will be looking for a bullish engulfing candle stick on the 1hr for entry. And break and retest of the support line for a short entry.
We last posted on the EURSEK on April 20th when price had broken above followed by a pull back to the drawn-in pivot support level.
This pivot level so far has held strong and we are seeing strength to the upside. We want to see the momentum to the upside continue and take price through and close above the pivot high of April and ideally in the form of a bullish ...
We last posted on the USDTRY on April 6th when price had broken and closed above pivot resistance.
Prior to that, price had been in a consolidation that stretched back to November of last year. The longer the consolidation, the bigger the breakout is the expression and we would like that to hold true for this currency.
Price has seen three strong bullish days ...
While the other JPY currencies that we have posted about, such as the AUDJPY, the CHFJPY and the USDJPY, continue to pullback or remain firmly in consolidation, the TRYJPY is leading the way for a possible breakout and trend continuation.
We last posted on the TRYJPY on April 4th when price had pulled back to and found resistance at a previous pivot level. Since ...
We posted on the EURTRY for the first time on Sunday explaining that price had broken out of long term consolidation and was trending nicely towards the major resistance level of 5.0000.
It is at these levels where many would enter short positions trying to pick tops. It is a difficult and inconsistent approach as it involves guess work which often leads to ...
We last posted on the GBPCAD on March 28th when price was being propped up by pivot support.
Price has broken through these levels and is now also trading below the round number 1.8000 and the weekly 200SMA which we would have liked to have seen hold strong as support. Price is now back at our entry from initial break an close above 1.8000 last month.
All is ...
In my opinion when price reaches the 95.000 or 89.000 the price should show signs of reversal indicating a possible bullish run. As you can see at the date 07/12/2017 prices made its bullish run from that point 95.000. Will history repeat itself?
We last posted on the EURUSD on March 24th when price was firmly in consolidation.
There has been no change on this since then with price still trading sideways between the drawn in support and resistance levels that define the high and low of this range.
Overall, our bias is still very much bullish with price trading above the daily 200SMA and the round ...
We last posted on the USDJPY on March 23rd when price has broken and closed below, suggesting a continuation of the bear trend.
Ideally, we would have like d to have seen price trend in a neat and linear fashion but instead price pulled back to the resistance level close to the entry point of our trade. Because of the way we manage out stops, i.e. not being too ...
We last posted on the GBPCAD on March 23rd when price had pulled back to a pivot support level.
5 days on and we can see there has been little change in price. However, the positive that we can take from this is that this pivot support level is holding strong.
If we look at the structure of the trend from January when priced bounced off the daily 200SMA, we ...
The EURCAD is one to keep an eye on for potential long trades but is currently faced with a key pivot resistance that dates back to 2016.
Price has been trending very well since bouncing off the daily 200SMA at the start of 2018 covering around 1200 pips in that time. Price attempted to break through the 2016 high last week but failed. We saw strong moves ...
Been triggered into FOREXCOM:EURGBP. after price has struggled at previous resistance.