Price has rejected the Weekly zone and then we have also see a test of the Daily zone with another rejection, this gives some indication that this level has more sellers that buyers.
Based on this price could fall and test the 4hr zone
Price is currently in the middle of 2 weekly zones which have both been tested at least 3 times.
The upper zone is a zone from Nov 2009 and has had some big drops in the past, because of this we may not see strength at this level.
We are seeing price respect a daily level, due to the zone below having been test 3 times, we could see price make a break lower to ...
Price is currently in-between 2 Zones currently, price has touched and rejected the Weekly area 3 times but hasn't moved away with any real force.
Price could re test then move to the lower level, as it stands I will wait and see which way price decides to move before looking for any entries
Price has now touch and rejected the current weekly zone 3 times, if we see a further test of this area then we could see prices break lower to the fresh zone below, similar to the DXY breaking higher to the higher zone.
If price does respect this level there is a 4 hr zone to be aware of
After the non-stop fall of EurUsd and how it finished up today. I see we could still land further down, however, I will be waiting to see how the markets open Sunday night and give further detail about what I will be doing with this pair.
Feel free to like and comment with your personal ideas on this pair.
Reversal may happen but because marlkets are bullish the low of the week may be touched on the start of the week so maybe down for now and then start buying later. Alot of recent accumulation shown at101 level because of smart money so current buyers might get trapped.