I believe this will take a big fall, price appears to be heading towards its previous high and is moving away from my key level
I am going to wait until price breaks this support zone and the trend line before selling
As we can see from the chart, price has broken through support and is now consolidating above another level of support
It did this previously and then dropped to the next support level
I expect the same thing to happen here, just waiting for confirmation before we take the sell
NJ here. This pair has failed to break this resistance level for over two weeks now, with a correction over the past few days due to the corona virus manipulation it has come up too a level of interest. Upon a daily candle closure forming as a shooting star, doji or spinning top, I will be looking to take short trade from the purple box region. Taking partial...
i've already predicted this rally on this pair a while ago. Now i'm assuming price will continue in the upward direction till it will reach a major structure level. However, with such a trending market it's difficult to get a decent retracement in order to hop on the trend. That's why i'm using this kind of simple pattern formation (flags, triangles,...
i do not usually use trendlines in my analysis but sometimes they are useful in order to catch the early stage of a reversal, along with usual structure. The black line represents a strong daily structure that rejected price action as soon as it touched it. Therefore i'm assuming this could be a key point for a big reversal.
Now, in this cases i wait for...