We approaching the end of the year - Seasonality - Maybe a Santa rally happening already we have had a very weak dollar this week already.
There are questions I have for you:
Do you think this is an appropriate area to be buying?
What are the fundamental impacts that would decrease Nasdaq?
Personally I wouldn't be entering any new positions - I feel from now...
NAS100 is halfway to the target of a 1:10 , and has successfully breached the first obstacle to the previous highs. im waiting on a retest of this broken h4 zone, and if price finds some nice support, i'll be entering a second position to SELL it all the way down to the daily highs
OUR STRATEGY EXPLAINED:
The entry price, SL and multiple TPs are shown on the chart.
Our back testing and money management strategy itself is holding until a reverse signal to ride a big trend, but as you will not see the next signal - manage the trade as you wish should you decide to enter.
What is our strategy?
Our strategy is a trend following...
Idea for Nas today, approaching key level of resistance and retest region, in line with fundamentals surrounding a strengthening dollar and likely selling of Tesla today after the Tesla news yesterday. Will be waiting for rejection to get a good entry.
Simple charting makes opportunities easy to spot. Looking for Nas to continue it's downward momentum today and create its low of the day between 2:30 and 4, once the low has been creating and there is some reaction around the level shown, I will be looking for an entry.