GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), POWERHOUSE ENERGY GROUP PLC ORD 0.5P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Also Hidden Bearish divergence from Monthly to Hourly
Last post: May 29th. See chart.
Review: Price was trading just below resistance. A break and close above was required to suggest a bull trend continuation.
Update: The break and close was confirmed by the close of trading yesterday.
Conclusion: A bull trend continuation is now required to give confidence in the next bull run in stocks.
Any comments or ...
It's always better to wisely chose your index, to short the weakest, and buy the strongest. I think by comparing performance between SPX/NASDAQ we could better chose the index. Currently the NASDAQ is the strongest index. But my analysis is showing a reverse is possible and NASDAQ could become weaker than SPX in the next weeks.
There is a perfect bearish Gartley around 7000 points.
Regarding targets, Bulkowski says :
- 97% chance to rally B (already done)
- 64% chance to rally C
- 52% chance to rally A and below
NAS100 - Global turning zone and channel limits.
NASDAQ 100, unexplored territories probe ...
I do not think it will go beyond 5970
I would go short under 5898, at the break of the bullish channel that began on July 6,
with target in area 5750
To me Amazon is a clearly heading for new heights, as the Coppock curve ( Eclipse) has just turned positive, also so has the Aroon oscillator, showing a positive trend has emerged. This is supported by the Cyclic lines showing the positive stock trend is just one of many. The 50 moving average is providing support, and the stock recently broke out of the sending ...
To me this is pretty simple, the Dow was provided with support by the 50 Moving Average and appreciating, but the Coppock curve is still negative so I would wait till the 20,700 make to buy. Also the ADX Green Line has finally crossed over representing a new trend change. So I would buy until the Trendline resistance.
The very late correction.
we are awaiting that correction for too long and here we go.
went above every trend line breach after breach without correcting.
Still an open gap at the bottom of the last rally.
FIB is at the trend.
First TP at 0.618 and its a hell of a move.
RSI negative and yet dose not show on the chart which means there is going to be a high ...
FED/ FOMC Tactical 18hr trading strategy:
1. With active structural shorts from 2180 (previously discussed/ entered) take profits "early" into the intermediate lows at 2100-2120 that we are likely to see into Fed volatility given hawkish surprise which may or MAY not occur.
- Taking profit even at higher levels (if the hike surprise pricing is less aggressive ...
SPX downside to 2000
1. Total CBOE Equity option volume broke Brexit highs and 1YR +2StanDevs at 36 to trade at 38 indicating we are entering an aggressive sell-off period (holders of underlying have scrambled to hedge their exposure in a fashion more aggressive than brexit! - which is particularly saying something given that we saw SPX trade 10% ...