Recent activity looking similar to the Sept 2020 correction. Will look for a retest of the trend line to place long trade. Would expect such a move late next week, but could trigger early depending on today's US NF Payrolls outcome.
If price breaks below trend, and below 12160-190 level, I will be looking to short NAS100 down to 11k.
NAS100 made a lovely move here, no analysis, no guessing, just an algorithmic indicator customised and maximised.
Made up for a few losers before hand, minimise the losses and maximise the winners...
Not found that crystal ball that everyone else “has” to tell you where price will go? Sick of chopping and changing strategy? Keep changing signal groups? ...
NAS100 is halfway to the target of a 1:10 , and has successfully breached the first obstacle to the previous highs. im waiting on a retest of this broken h4 zone, and if price finds some nice support, i'll be entering a second position to SELL it all the way down to the daily highs
Purely based off of fundamental analysis, with Biden as president this will call for tougher rules on tech groups which has been called for from politicians all over the world.
I believe we could have a shake start to next week for tech before stabilising but some correction is needed before some stabilisation.
They could be seek more tax off of big tech...
NAS100 previous trades posted couple weeks ago closed and current trade using our stocks strategy
NO analysis, NO zones, NO trend lines ... just buy on a buy alert and sell on a sell alert.
OUR STRATEGY EXPLAINED:
The entry price, SL and multiple TPs are shown on the chart.
Our back testing and money management strategy itself is holding until a reverse...
Daily fib (50% lines up with 4hr resistance)
4hr Head and shoulders
Close above 4hr resistance invalidating H&S
Wait for rejection around 11,400 in line with left shoulder. Failing that, break of the neckline.
This major US index is featuring for the first time on our TradingView blogs.
Current setup: Price has been trending well and may be the first index to breakout from consolidation it has been in since the start of 2018.
Conclusion: Patience needed until a break and close as well as a bull trend confirmation above the March 2018 high.
Any comments or...