Drop me a message for more info! :D
Here we can see GN is hovering around this level of support where we can clearly see price rejects off it. We should see a bit more movement down to this support and the we can look to get into a buy position and hold this trade out.
If you are struggling with your trading. Drop me a message. Let's get you where you need to be.
USDWTI D1 - Pushing upside on Western Texas again, another extremely bullish day, up almost 3% today and circa 5% yesterday. Eyes on this $41.50 barrel price, a break above this zone and subsequent retest could warrant buy entries on a lower timeframe.
GBPCHF H4 - Another CHF quote pair here, and again a very similar structure to USDCHF, sideways range bound setup. The easiest trades to quantify and identify. Don't fix it unless it's broken right? I was saying this last week, just need to be cautious of Brexit, EU/UK related headlines this week as always.
WTIUSD H1 - Western texas has been gaining since the start of the week, significantly, we have recently seen a double top exhaustion at a relevant resistance zone. We are now trading on support, further bearish pressure to break current price could see support turn to resistance and a s subsequent selloff to look to fill last Sundays market gap
USDCHF H4 - Quite a clean S/R range with an interim S/R zone where we have seen a 2 stage reversal, we've continued to set new highs, looking for price to see a test of major resistance if these USD risk markets keep pushing up. YEN is still seeing strength and DXY is now trading above that 93.30 zone after retesting effectively as support.
EURJPY H4 - Little way for this to go until it finds support 123.500 needs to see a break (monthly support level) and then to actually find support for a possible reversal at 123.145, this is the area we would be scouting potential long positions.
AUDUSD H4 - This pair is well underway, arguably breaking above the monthly key level and previous resistance low. at 700 price. If we can keep gaining I feel we may reject 0.71 and pullback to 0.70688 to gear up for a break or the next zone upside. Trying to tie this is with DXY support/weakness.
USDJPY H4 - Since yesterdays analysis (technical rundown) UJ has kicked off nicely from that support zone we mentioned, multiple confluences. Previous support, monthly key level, weekly key level. Lets see how much mileage this pair hair, DXY trying to set hourly higher highs too.
EURAUD H1 - We have seen the first stage breakout unfold, just waiting for a bit of a clearer retest of the breakout price before considering a long position. Huge RR potential on this setup. Still arguably need to breakout above that previous LH at 1.64100, but lets see what happens with this counter/breakout trend.
EURJPY H4 - Looking for this pair to find support at current price on that 124.500 half number. Monthly key level, previous S/R and trendline test. Few confluences there, just need to hold off and see if we find support first with some maybe H1 reversal signs.
GBPUSD H4 - Cable broke above that key 1.30 psychological number last week, currently looking to retest and find support (previously resistance). If we find support and sit above 1.30, we would be looking for that bullish intervention to push cable higher once again.
NZDUSD D1 - Possible second test of support incoming, stocks down and USD up off the back of Trumps comments yesterday (key global topics). A double bottom around the monthly key level price could be good.