GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, MX OIL PLC ORD 0.01P, VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, UNION JACK OIL PLC ORD 0.025P
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Long term horizontal support seems to be holding. Expecting a breakout in October unless we break below 0.00166.
In short, looks like bottom is in (white lines), bullish reversal from lower lows to higher lows (green lines), still stuck under descending trend-line (red line).
BTC still needs to make higher highs, a break above descending trend-line could lead to this.
Falling wedge pattern on ZEC/BTC (Bullish-reversal pattern) backed up by support at 0.017. Looking for a breakout within the next month (Mid to late September)
10k by july:
Green bar shows strongest long term support, I don't think we will break below it but I could be wrong. Strongest resistance shown in red, over the last 4 months they have been hardest to break. The white lines indicate in theory how early/late we could breakout to still reach 10k based on the move from long term support to 10k in early-mid April. It ...
Nice high probability , multi argument short opportunity on the daily. In line with a short trade on EUR/GBP that I opened yesterday.
Euro showed some strength since the first round of the #frenchelections2017 and the US dollar surely suffered after the #Trumpleaks. These fundamental facts pushed the EUR/USD with some significant momentum into an interesting ...
Waiting to get long Crude at a cheap level for some time. Price didn´t yet made it into my entry area around 45$.
Recently price showed 2 technical signs of short-term downtrend which made me confident to see lower prices. 1) break of uptrend line and 2) break of last swing low.
Looking for price to hit 45$ before rally may continues toward 60`s
Preferred scenario for the summer:
USD/JPY did not made into the major support area 107 - 106´s. JPY could still show strength against the US dollar, hence I gave it a first split entry at resistance to chase the 107 low prices. However, new low prices often only come after a some kind of ABCD correction. I am typically planning a second entry on D somewhere ...
As advised 23/03. breakout out of Feb low price resulted in a sell of right towards the massive support area 107 - 106. Only 1/2 position invested as price never retraced to the 2nd entry. Prepared to take of position at 107.5 and look for long short term entries.
Another +250 Pips potentially to be earned on the pullback out of the above mentioned support area
GBPUSD ranging between well tested support and resistance levels at 1.215 and 1.26.
Based on existing uncertainty surrounding Brexit, and fears of 'Trump Rally' reversal I hesitate to predict the trend going forward, but as 'Brexit' appears to be at least partially priced in, I'm more comfortable buying below support, with a tight SL, and TP at 1.26. This ...