Hi all ,
This trade was one of our premium trades from last week , we bought this buy & now as you can see we are at a point where we bank tp1 , my bias is still long till December, however to get a better price is to wait for price to break current structures marked on the chart . Please don’t open positions based on 5pips movement on this pair . Wait and get a...
Sell limit on this pair . Price currently at support level , I expect a move upward to the marked lines. Last week rejection might be a aggressive entry . However with fundamentals in play we can see price break down without touching our first entry & second . But patient & let price present itself .
Daily resistance level & 61.8 Daily Fib Level has been hit and the market has rejected the resistance zone.
Price has now started to move lower and broken out of the consolidation area. Looking for price to pullback to minor resistance for a short opportunity.
GBPUSD has formed a short term base. The trend score on my model has maxed out at -100 so some relief can be expected. I am looking for a pullback towards what should now be support to take a new long position. Stop loss on the position is 25 ticks lower. Idea will cancel at 4pm if now fill has been achieved.