The 'kiwi' (NZD) is approaching a key fib level on the Daily time frame, is a sell coming?
I enjoy studying this pair because of it's clean (obvious) moves in the market.
With some advice from my friend 'Fibo' I am looking out for signs that price is going to reverse as it approaches that 61.8 fib level.
Signs of reversal to look out for? Why I'm glad that...
Price has made a small bullish trend within the recent range (directly after a false breakout)
An inside bar has formed right at resistance (4H timeframe)
RSI not overbought
Both ADX and DMI+ above 25
The play is to take advantage of the likely breakout to the upside
*With tomorrow being the last day before the Easter break, it is possible we see very little...
Price has been halted at resistance (previous swing highs)
Two bearish candles, including a doji suggest indecision and bearishness creeping in
Should price begin to fall, I expect a test of the 50% - 61.8% fib levels which has confluence with a significant support level (0.62690)
Should price test and hold, I will look to get into a long position.
Kiwi has double bottomed with no bullish follow-through.
Price is grinding away at long term daily support.
If support breaks with momentum, then there is a lot of air before the next support level, with a very strong weekly support level at 0.602 (the 161.8 Fib extension level)
Hi all, here is NZDUSD, the discount entry was last night for this one! Managed to catch this with a pending order, targeting the next market structural high on the D1 as a swing trade. We could see a pullback to discount before the market rallies up.... still a nice position to hold. NZD interest rate decision could spike further volatility in this pair, which...
- Price is currently sitting on my D Level of support
- Inverted hammer pattern sitting on S
- I have Intraday Target levels for TP levels.
- Being aware of RBA Monetary Policy Statement (HIGH IMPACT NEWS) on 08/02/19
NzdUsd - H4 I prefer shorts on current levels due to technicals and market sentiment which favours a stronger dollar at current levels. Major trend is still down for dollar so this would be considered a counter-trend trade
Htf analysis indicates we are still bullish, and with the dollar continuing to fail, we should expect the retail stops to be taken one by one. We have had a break in market structure after raiding stop of those who are already long.
expecting price to reach institutional level of 0.9
1700+ pips reward from current market
Long EURNZD the euro crosses are all down a little at the moment and this one offers some potential, the 3 waves down is not as clear as i would like but the NZD has been the weakest currency for a few weeks and the prospect of taking the Euro against it is really interesting. The daily chart is clearly bullish and likely to head to 1.70 inn the remainder of this...
I missed an entry at the blue x having forecast the turning point from red w- x but had to cancel before execution when the wave pattern became too confused (see chart from last week) the price is close to the triggger area already having moved quickly in the Asian session. Their is always a risk factor and in this case it is the current dollar strength,...
Fib levels confluence with order blocks - 4hr & Daily. Just sitting on my hands just waiting for price action to unfold. Price to continue from the up trendline structure towards the previous day EQ and then previous week EQ to take out stops above the swing high.