At ApexFX we feed you no b#llshit as you will tell if you have been following us for a while.
We are starting a CHALLENGE this coming Monday and have been working round the clock most of this year developing this strategy to help improve peoples lives financially, we have back tested this strategy for 6 months with a 100% success rate, if you dont believe me give...
Elliot Wave 5 reached? Fibonacci targets reached? April Bounce may be coming? Bitcoin Death Cross over using at least the Highs? Watching if market breaks $7,350 wave D/4. On the 4 hour chart MACD bars divergence max is decreasing good sign. Stoch RSI looks OK. Bad news the weekend i.e. indecision/surprises. Has price found strong enough base? Arguments over wave...
How to calculate next low with a bearish pennant ? I'm doing it my own way, not like in books $8,674.4 - $7,835.9 = $838.5 or $8,674.4 - $7,716.6 = $957.8 Then pick a measure from inside pennant. I'm going to take 50% $7,941.1. Therefore $7,941.1 - $838.5 = $7,102.6 or $7,941.1 - $957.8 =$6,983.3. I'd be happy if it just broke $7,240. In case of trap I've...
Downside levels on 1d and channels on 15m to trade tighter range.
ATR on 15m to access and estimate volatility on intra tf.
DMI on 1d and 15m to gauge strength of trends.
Tread lightly and make bigger product in tighter ranges.
Appreciate the risk. Secure profit.
Note: Unsure if realtime VPVR is permitted for publishing. Tag me in gen pop if you want a screenshot.
BTC is holding strong against 50EMA on the weekly chart. If it closes below that we could see a long and depressing downward journey.
We have higher lows and lower highs which is forming a symetrical triangle which is usually a strong indication for continuation of the trend. If the breakout is upwards we can we can expect to see a 22k BTC quiet soon.
Here' s a...
Will it complete 5 waves down? Timing of end of possible wave down is not indicated on chart. What you see on the chart is just for illustrative purposes. If trying to match the angle of decline in wave one, then I guess the angle for decline of wave 5 could have been a little steeper.
The FTSE 100 has been bearish for a few months.
Price at the moment is below the 50 and 200 simple moving averages. Price did not look like slowing down but today it has bounced
off a strong support level at £68.75 from May 2013.
Since we are below both moving averages, this bounce does not mean much just yet. For price to become bullish again then
we need a break...
Burford Capital is still hovering around the support level which I mentioned in this previous post.
It is normal for price to retest the consolidation zone but it is unclear for now whether price will return back to consolidation
or bounce off that zone before moving higher.
The time in which this may happen is not certain right now but what is certain is that we...
The US dollar index is retracing from a recent slide down the chart. The London markets have just opened, waiting to see if the New York markets will continue to push it up. Meaning a slight turn in short term trend but still a bullish trend for cable. My 7 EMA has took a turn down towards the 14 EMA but my 50 EMA is still bullish.
Cypher completion at quarter point and previous structure. Current situation looks bullish based on the RSI div at structure. Might retrace to the .382 of most recent swing high to low (first box) or a major quarter point and previous structure (second box) before pushing down further.
Update. New retrace 50% = $8,631.6. Price for now couldn't hold above 20 MA. Media concerns perhaps about daily moving average crossover if you follow 50, 100, 200 MA's.... Have added fibs for a price drop. I've included a Fib level of $7411, but may take out low of $7,240 (end of wave 5?). $7,365 was just an arbitrary figure I've used from a previous calculation.