Christmas day breakout looks to be on the cards for XLMUSD and potentially other altcoins (correlation). XLM is currently consolidating in a flagpole formation with strong support. Likelihood is that it will continue to fluctuate for the next 5 days until leaving the flagpole zone for a breakout.
XLMUSD has had a great couple of weeks, well done to anyone who has held long term. I am keeping a keen eye on the PA behind this coin and think we might have found short term support, to avoid a sell off back down towards Fibonacci. This being, the upside have a better confirmation, as and when the price is able to hold above the Fibonacci resistance line shown,...
I recently saw a twitter post by NSquaredCrypto that showed how buying ETH in May and selling in December was a better long-term strategy than HODLing.
It really peaked my interest so I thought I'd have a look at BTC/USD and see if I could find a similar sort of strategy. (Worth saying at this stage that I am by no means a data scientist, just a...
The Palladium Market project the value and sales volume of Palladium submarkets, with respect to key regions.
This report presents the global “Palladium Market” size by value, production and consumption, splits the breakdown (Data status 2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also explores the market status, market...
Following a bullish breakout of a descending channel pattern my price prediction for bitcoin of around USD $4000, and then some retracement can be expected, but it looks like the bulls are gaining strength once again. Most of the panic sellers have probably sold their bitcoin now to institutional investors, and the remaining HODLers are optimistic that prices will...
Using the Logarithmic view I find it quite clear to find the relevant supports and buy points. Obviously technical analysis is all subjective, and price action must be observed closer to the time on these areas to determine whether they will hold or break.
A bullish lookout. Although fractals? Basing future price predication's off past prices?? Or market cycles, we'll see.
If so maybe it plays out much faster, 2014 went sideways for a long while.
I believe we are approaching a deciding point. I'm hoping for increase in price soon (1,2 weeks max).
Want to say 6.7K low.
I wouldn't sell now.
I cant really chart,...
Price has been accumulating in a range for the next leg up for new ath
we saw a fake out under 400sats
Looking to buy at 550sats area
strong support at 600sat, would like or it to turn to resistance
first target 20000sats
First things first. Big shoutout to my brother Roms for calling the buy order @ $6000 4 months ago. He is the real magician. LOL
Anyways the downtrend is finally broken as you guys can see, inverse head & shoulders forming almost complete however a long is not valid until we break the neckline...
I see a key date of Feb 19 for a defined trend showing either a bullish breakout at the end of the wedge which appears to be in equilibrium at $8600 or a resumption of the bearish trend seen so far in 2018. Key drivers are FUD feeding the bears and 'a lack of FUD' feeding the bulls (unless another 'Giancarlo SEC hearing type moment' occurs). Perhaps more news on...