Looking to short GBPUSD TO 1.28000 range.
Buying GBPUSD from 1.28000 range to 1.29000.
Selling GBPUSD from 1.29000 range to 1.25000.
We will be waiting on price action to confirm entries at the ranges.
Note: This is a long term analysis that may or may not play out, we will be using intraday accuracy based strategies to ride the trends.
GBPUSD Weekly forecast for 10th-14th Feb 2020
- Last week we mived bearish towards my key pullback levels following further lows from these levels set.
- Starting this week below broken support turning resistance so have a potential bearish bias with my key levels for any pullbacks in mind as well at previous broken support.
- First potential target set @1.2810...
Entry criteria: Do not enter if the price breaks the selling area. Wait for a reversal to enter.
Exit criteria: When the price hits target 1 put SL to breakeven. If price breaks target 1 area with momentum then TP at target 2.
Trade at your own risk.
GBPUSD Weekly forecast for 3rd -7th Feb 2020
- Last week expected this market to pullback towards ket area of support @1.2965 and this is what it did, this was the best area for entries with the lowest risk to reward ratio.
- Bulls took control from my zone @ 1.2965 all the way to my short term target @ 1.3075
- Furthermore hitting my target 2 @ 1.3170.
GBPUSD Weekly forecast for 27th-31st Jan 2020
- GBPUSD Hit target 1 @1.2965 after market opened
- Health pullback back to my sell zone as expected @ 1.3075
- Watching market with bearish bias due to confluence unless this level can be broken with strong price action.
- The dollar index will be used for confluence for the next moves of GU, Gold and...
GBPUSD Weekly forecast 20th - 25th Jan 2020
- Going into this week, just underneath broken support turning resistance 1.3075 area
- Market is bearish overall so best risk to reward for new entries will be at the previous broken support.
- If confirmations are strong the first target will be at 1.2965, if price can break this area target 2 will be at...