As I have already had a very good day, I decided when GJ broke resistance to use the 15m timeframe for confirmation, the reason being I had a lot of profits to use as leverage.
When support formed on the 15m, I took a buy entry as the new 15m candle broke the high of the previous candle, with stops below that candle.
As price went up into 10 pips profit, I...
If we close above 136.845, we can look for a wickfill towards 137.000 and then potentially targeting 137.150. We need to close above and form support on lower timeframes for safer entries.
This would be a quick scalp
I had already highlighted the two potential setups, buys were preferred as the traffic above to the left was much cleaner to our target at the next resistance zone.
Price broke above resistance on the 30m timeframe and before entering, I waited for support to form on the 15m timeframe.
Support then formed so my next job was to wait for a confirmation for my buy...
We are trading in a 25 pip range, as we know it is not a good idea to trade in an Asian range.
1) If we get a clean break of 136.365, wait for support to form on lower timeframes before looking for buys to test resistance at 136.750. It is a good sized range to fill with clean traffic so buys are preferred if an opportunity arises.
2) If we break support at...
As price broke resistance we took buys on the retest using half risk as a solid support didn't form, our stops were below the current 30m candle. Price ran for 10 pips before we moved stops to BE, price retraced after 11 pips stopping us at entry.
Price has been consolidating in a very tight range after breaking a channel illustrated clearly on the chart, arguably forming a bearish flag which may break down to entirely break structure offering profitable short positions. Furthermore, the 200EMA on the hourly chart (and daily) is showing bearish momentum. Alternatively, price is rejecting this lower...
The market is in an acending channel, with price showing strong rejection of the lower bound of the bullish channel. The downside potential of this market, is relatively low ceteris paribus, as the market would have to break structure to form a new price level below the current channel. The price has shown rejection at 3 key levels, indicating a three phase...
Here is my prediction for GBPJPY for this week, with the UK economy set to open later on this week, i believe the market will move itself higher in order to kickstart a uptrend before next week when the UK economy will be in full flow.
However before rising i do feel that GJ will touch/kiss 131.500 before then shooting back up to 133.000. This will be a good...
Probably like a lot of you..
Ive only been trading for about a month, since sitting at home and getting bored pretty much. But i didn't just get into this without knowing anything,
I done my research and took my notes (Didn't buy a course/ don't have a mentor) - Had my first profitable month and also blew my account. All so quick eh?
What can we do?...
So This Is One Of My Favourite Pairs.
It's Also The Pair That Blew My Account Last Week.
Now GJ could go one of many ways this week. Let me give you my analysis for this pair.
This upcoming week, retail stores and major brands will be reopening from Monday, this may increase the value of the pound and get it back to a position it was before a lockdown was...
GBPJPY Daily time frame, 136.000 zone has been tapped off
We have some MACD convergence
Going to wait for daily closure, a hammer formation / dragonfly doji would be ideal to see for buy orders to kick in!
1. This profile is for educational purposes ONLY!
2. The setups given are my own perspective of the forex market and by no means require action!