GBP/USD, GBP/EUR, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CNY, DXY
OILEX LD ORD NPV, LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC ORD 10P, UK OIL & GAS PLC ORD 0.01P, VAST RESOURCES PLC ORD 0.1P, FRONTERA RESOURCES CORPORATION ORD SHS USD0.00004 (DI), VODAFONE GROUP PLC ORD USD0.20 20/21
FTSE 100, DAX Index, Euro Stoxx 50, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Nikkei 225
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
GbpUsd - H4 - After fomc I saw dollar index creating new demand which I anticipated to be retested next week. I see all major currencies creating new supply zones for us to sell from. This pair is also trading below a weekly resistance and for next week I see a good pending sell setup to sell this pair down to 1.28 and possibly down to 1.25 in the coming weeks.
4H Pivot S1 Rejection.
15min Pivot S2 Rejection.
Price near previous low (Buyers area).
Could see buyers entering from the new support, wait for a reversal candle to confirm entry.
Gbpusd - Daily - expecting a relief rally to 1.3750 and possibly 1.3950 before going short again if 1.3950 resistance holds
Just like my previous analysis post, another pair stuck ranging inside a 100 pip box. The Pound took a huge fall the last few months and its now having a bit of a breather before deciding it's direction. I will be waiting... on the sidelines... AGAIN. Patience!
GbpUsd - Weekly chart - long setup with great risk to reward mostly based on a weak dollar and bullish GBP trend.
The Broadning is formed , we can anticipate a selling breakout
Gbpusd - H4 - Here's an analysis of a trade signal given in my privare group. Over here we a have a Buy signal for gbpusd pair which we entered at 1.4140 with stops at 1.4080 and tp 1.43 - 1.44. Ball out!!!
What a trade this would have been. Simple setup, set a buy limit above trend line at a respectable level. If it breaks to the upside then your in, if it doesn't then your order will not be activated and you can continue to be patient. Upside move to 1.40500 possible?
As you can see price is into the triangle, wait to see clearly breakout
Good luck! :)
Price has gained more strength over the past few days and it looks like bulls have finally taken over.
Long Set Up is pending after the pull back. Remember the market moves in a series of Pushes and Exhaustions. We are going to see a Exhaustion before further upside movement.
Risk No more than 2%
Lets see how this ones goes.
We currently have price action of 1.32141 sitting very tightly under a resistance of 1.32154. After a strong show from the bears on Friday pushing the price down to 38.20 Fib level the bulls quickly recovered back up to the 1.32 area, closing Friday on another green candle to where we are now. I do believe the sentiment of the Pound is still long, with the bulls ...
GBPUSD Long trade. Wait for Price Action
GBP/USD Trade Idea Sept 17.
Two possible ideas.
Double top on old high with good risk reward set up, will be locking in profit asap on this trade but happy with the risk.
here you can see a Bat Pattern that's ready to complete on 4hr chart. Its completion point comes right at a key level of daily structure that could push prices lower. RSI is near to overbought condition and a psychological level lies right there. You can either choose to take the bat pattern at the D point or wait for price to come to the yellow box and ...
GBPUSD longterm outlook
I don't usually trade Elliott Wave but this setup jumped off the chart and slapped me in the face while looking for reasons to go long GBPUSD.
15th August saw the beginning of the 1st wave with a double bottom at post-Brexit lows.
To kick off leg 2, on Thursday 1st Septmeber UK PMI Manufacturing came out at 53.3, above the projected 49 and far exceeding July's ...