XAUUSD is moving According our Analysis from last few days. Now you all can in this weekly chart there is a pressure to down side and a strong support available at price level 1750 price level. Then 1700
So it has maximum Chances that it will touch this Price level.
Keep in Mind this is weekly chart so it can take time. To touch this target area.
Early entry made after seeing a 2nd resistance form at the range highs. (range trade) Entry explained on chart. Targets based on livestream detailed explanations and overall outlook. Secondary entries to be taken if options show below 135 with LTF resistance forming. i will be looking to move to break even asap in this trade minimal risk used as im planning...
So bigger picture, until we break the 133.000 Higher Low, we're still in an uptrend technically speaking.
You can see the support forming within the pennant formation, which con-fluently lines up perfectly with the 61.8% Fibonacci Level.
Anything between 134.800 and 136.400 is a no trade area for me.
Initially there doesn't seem to be a lot of downward target...
NZDUSD is forming Channel. And Now this is at the Top of Channel and It has Maximum Chance that it will go down to the Price level 0.665
Keep in Mind this is daily Chart and it can take time to hit this target.
When market will open i will Update further With Proper Chart TP and SL in this VIP Group.
Higher timeframe usage here.
We have a weekly pennant, with both trendlines starting to come into the picture.
If you go back a month, we actually predicted this right shoulder forming and now we have perfect confluence.
We had a very tight weekly trading area last week and we need to break this support for the next wave of bearish momentum. If it holds, expect...
Similar to the GA trade I posted yesterday, we've already hit 1 entry point on the D1 50% but I am looking to get a higher entry at 144.000 to mitigate out of the H4 open order for a big swing to the downside
Hy dear members. hope you all are Enjoying profit with our Analysis and ideas.
Now we are here to discuss about EURJPY That is holding fib level 0.5
And now it has maximum Chances that it will go down to the Price level 123.5 then it will bounce back to the Price level 126.5
What you think about this where market can move tell us about you Analysis in comment...
Hy dear members. Hope you all are enjoying Good with our Predictions and Signals.
Now we are here to discuss about CHFJPY.
Now CHFJPY is forming double bottom pattern and it has Maximum Chances that it will go up to the price level 115.200
Keep in touch I will update further with proper TP and SL.