I got caught in a failed sell last week from the order block.
Since the price is deciding to continue higher, it leaves me no option but to consider the possibility of the last high wipe.
I would like to see a push above the last high before we see a collapse.
Second idea of the day already.
Our script overnight has alerted a GBPAUD buy.
Entry details are shown on the chart.
We're only looking for TP3.
Trade history can be seen below this trade idea too for full transparency.
I try and share as many ideas as I can as and when I have time. My trades are...
I will be monitoring price action around market open to determine whether or not this trade is valid.
I would like to see a slight pullback into the order block before we target the break and re-test liquidity.
Look at my last forecast of areas i was interested in for GBPAUD. I had two strategies in the one entry which is what I love, The asian sweep and My POI. The Pa could definitely turn here, we dont know where my PA is going. We just enter in high probability areas and protect our capital so we don't lose capital, you can make trading that simple and not over think...
After a strong bullish performance on GBPAUD, we encountered a wick spike to the upside caused by NFP, most likely wiping out the sellers who were fighting the exhaustion of the move. This could be the catalyst to create some downside momentum to fill some of the voids.
Looking for this to turn higher at the current support level. Keep an eye on MACD and EMA's and possibly 1HR timeframe as well for the point that this holds up before turning higher. Its possible to slightly overshoot the blue line I have drawn in around 0.382 Fibonacci before turning.
Setting target at the previous high of 1.80100 for now. Need to see that...
Bit late to this one unfortunately, was going to post about it yesterday but didn't. It has given up all its gains from last weeks spike and filled in most of the daily wick and is now turning back higher. MACD and EMA's have this pushing back up to resistance at 1.80235. From there wait to see if it can break above.
I have a few reasons why I forecasted this exact trade but I won't be giving away all my reasons. We use an algorithm in-house which takes a laggy indicator and reverse engineers the indicator to match 90% of market conditions. This allows us to be very accurate.
I have forecasted this very rewarding trade and the potential to the upside is huge. I will...
This has been due a correction and it is now doing so. This brings the chance to look for a longing position. It is close to 0.382 Fibonacci, just below this could be a good time to buy as it aligns with structure. Need to watch the price action as it could fall to 0.5 Fib as well. Use MACD and EMA's to help judge when the mood is changing back to bullish.
This is at a big support level so looking to take a long position soon. MACD is showing on the daily that this is still bearish as it is below 0. I expect this to drop slightly from its current position, if it meets the support area marked in blue then that could be a good entry point with SL just below the lowest point of the support. TP is set at 0.382 Fibonacci...
As we can see the Pair is in a longterm downward trend and is now approaching a key level (1.77500) nearing its longterm downwards trend line. I will be looking to short this pair down to its key support at 1.76000
Price also at the top of its rising wedge