Price is currently respecting the trendline and was pushed back towards support, very little movement so will wait for a break and retest of this structure before buy to the top of its range
May place a second long trade as price is looking very bullish
Always got to be wary going LONG on the GBP in the current economic climate but from a technical standpoint GBP/AUD looks a reasonable LONG trade from these levels now supported by 2 key trend lines.
The channel shown that GBPAUD has been trading in for the last 2 weeks has finally been breached and price could now be supported by the top the channel and the...
GA LONG - this is a long term prediction. A big trade which you should only use a small slot size for and sit in this for at least 6 months maybe longer, look for rejection of the ascending trend line plus fib levels.
1200 PIP GAIN 6/1 RR
quick day trade, im already in this trade from market opening but if it does come back to the zone of interest, then look for rejection around the purple box region to take a short, down the the support zone given.
200 PIP GAIN 9/1 RR
Similar trade setup to my last post, We have a strong TL formed that keeps getting respected and price is at a key level.
So again this is another really good trade to keep your eye on to see if price breaks either our TL or respects it and breaks strong support, a break of either should produce explosive bullish or bearish movement.
This trade is like having a...
Price is at a resistance level and we are expecting it to respect this level, now it isn't the strongest level in the world but over the weekend there has been a lot of uncertainty and negative news surrounding brexit, a big march with thousands of people protesting, MPs calling for May to step down as priminister and the growing possibility that we might leave...
1.80551 area is acting as historically strong resistance and price is respecting a bearish trendline, At the moment price is touching both our trendline and resistance level so this is a strong sell, providing there is no market gap at open tonight.
If a market gap to the upside happens we will stay out of this trade and see how the market plays out tomorrow as...
I have been waiting for this opportunity since yesterday morning. A pullback to the 50% fib level was achieved along with a perfect shooting star and trend line rejection on the 2hr. I will be taking this down to retest structure at 1.78500 support area with a nice R:R