. GameCredits/Dollar is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
. The RSI is at 60.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (0.1260 to 0.1073). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action...
We have reached top up / entry area here again right where previous resistance was.
50ma daily (at 7p now) is creeping in which might give extra support as well
if lost then we could head to 6.8p as another potential
As shown on the chart it bounced off lows & headed towards a bullish cross
An interview with CEO triggered a bigger volume due to lack of PR since IPO.
Revenue growth is quite spectacular compared to many other AIM companies.
I first bought after IPO at around 5.5p-6p & sold at 7.15p, I have then re-bought again last friday at 4.45p
Lots of research around...
Last post: June 11th. See chart.
Review: Price was holding at a support level.
Update: Price has since bounced off the support area and looks ready to tackle the resistance level just above.
Conclusion: If there is a breakout then we can look for long opportunities which may happen soon.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave them below. Give us...
Last post: June 7th. See chart.
Review: Price had moved above the resistance level and was also above the £30.00 round number.
Update: Price has now pulled back to the support level which was previous resistance.
Conclusion: We have to see if the support level can hold price up. We can then look for long trades when the previous high is broken on the daily...
Last post: June 1st. See chart.
Review: Price was trading above the previous resistance level but was coming up to the £30.00 round number.
Update: Price is now above the £30.00 round number and looking strong.
Conclusion: A breakout of a previous daily high will offer us the opportunity to enter a trade.
Any comments or questions, do not hesitate to leave...
Last post: May 27th. See chart.
Review: Price had just broke through the resistance level.
Update: Price has now cleared the resistance and is facing the £30.00 round number.
Conclusion: We need price to rise above £30.00 before looking for trading opportunities. If price returns back to the consolidation zone then we need to stand aside.
Any comments or...
. GAMECREDITS/DOLLAR is in a Range Bound and Beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is below the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic resistance.
. The RSI is at 37.
There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support zone (1.35 to 0.97). if so, traders can set orders based on...