Will be waiting for the market close to decide whether i trade this, if it closes below the weekly support line that has been holding since the 9th of feb then this will be a good intraday trade and price will have further downside until it reaches the next cleangr support level. This one is a trade of patience wont be making a move until the market decides where...
Have had my eye on this trade during the weekly, long term I have a long bias and usually I would be looking for buying position. But certain moves in the market have suggested to me that the pair are likely to trade bearish for the next 1-3 weeks and so I will be looking for shorts in the short term to enter with and monitor from the daily chart. Will see how...
Looking to short USDJPY with stop loss at fibonacci support around 112.3 area; targeting 109 area over next month with trade driven by interest rate differentials (carry trade) on US treasuries vs JGB after last weeks break out higher on US 10yrs
EUR failing to break 1.14 on EURUSD again taking it lower on that pair and likewise failing to breach high from early February. More poor growth data out of Europe with sub 50 Manufacturing PMI data. Pair also running out steam at top end of RSI range
The pair is currently making a new high at 145.040 the last 2 to 3 days, Testing a key weekly level at 144.700. The monthly still has a bullish bias this type of trade we are looking to take as a retracement. As long as the pair remains under 144.25 possibly look for a retest at this level for more entries.
Our entry order got triggered in yesterdays trading day & the pair has currently been in a consolidation zone for the past 4days now between 0.69090 & 0.68500, We are looking for a clear break & retest of 0.68500 for further downside momentum. If the 200ma fails to break we will be looking to close the profit manually.
EUR NZD BROKE A KEY LEVEL, AND COME BACK TO 1.67310 REJECTING THIS AREA AND MOVE US BACK ABOVE 1.68010.
At this exact moment, we should be looking for a clear rejection of 1.68010, confirming that will be our new support in order to head to our target 1.68946!
All the best Trading Protection!
The Trend Follower Strategy has just sold USDCHF at 0.99393. The system recommends entering this trade at any price between 0.99298 and 0.99488. The signal was issued because our Speculative Sentiment Index is extremely negative, with a value of 1.59827. This suggests that the USDCHF could be trending downwards.The 14-period Average True Range on a daily chart is...