Have you seen that EURUSD is approaching an area of value where we can find a high probable trade. I'll try to help you guys with decision making here. We will look into both possible scenarios as we are not here to predict the future but to take high probable trades according to the market condition.
Scenario 1 - If you see a clear price rejection...
It seems the market sentiment is shifting and we are seeing some safe haven flows.
The NZD appears to be in 'overbought' territory and I believe we are going to see some downside movement from here.
I am now live in this position with downside targets being 68.20 (90% rule & structure) & 67.22 for extended (-27 & Daily EMA)
Trade safe : )
GOLD is one of the pairs on my watchlist this week, I do see many opportunities to play out on gold from the long and short side. Monday will be the deciding factor, if gold is able to have an exhaustion up to my pre-empted levels of 1528.5 and 1533 I will be looking for shorts to hold down till $1492 as I do expect this liquidity region to be filled this week if...
NICE hourly closure on us oil, waiting for 4h closure then I do expect this pair to rollover and follow with a bearish close, after the shooting star 1h closure, with 15 min till next hourly closure oil is looking to form a evening star another bearish confluence. looking for 51.66 to be tapped in the coming days
usdchf formed a nice hammer head weekly closure at support so I am looking for this pair to come up to test the 0.99 psychological level which confluences with the 786 fibonacci from the recent lower swing high. the pair is still in a downtrend but if strength in the usd kicks in we might be able to break the recent swing high, forming a higher high. however TP...
PREVIOUS LOW SUPPORT = 0.65517 (HELD FROM 29/MAY/2019)
LOWEST LOW SUPPORT = 0.65332 (FROM 23/MAY/2019)
With JP Morgan Vice President Of Global currency (Paul Meggyessi) has said "that in a recession, the NZ Dollar will be the worst performing major currency". He also stated that "the New Zealand Dollar lose and average, 7%-8% of it value.
Looking at the table...
Even though the NZD is still week, it has broken through the bearish trend and has started to form a bullish trend . Even though today (30/05/2019) has shown a massive bearish movement that nocked it -0.50% - -0.56% from a bullish morning that reached upto 0.65888 (+0.30%). It has bounced of the last support @0.65517 and fallen within the bullsih trend. this could...
EUR NZD BROKE A KEY LEVEL, AND COME BACK TO 1.67310 REJECTING THIS AREA AND MOVE US BACK ABOVE 1.68010.
At this exact moment, we should be looking for a clear rejection of 1.68010, confirming that will be our new support in order to head to our target 1.68946!
All the best Trading Protection!
AUD NZD IS ABOUT TO PRESENT US WITH A LONG OPPORTUNITY!
Making the description simple - we have our daily resistance at 1.05355 that have rejected around 5 times from that zone. With that been said, a clean break of 1.05355 and retest would present us with a long opportunity!
Please, be patience and see the resistance turning support in order to place a long...
Hello everyone, Sorry for this late post we forgot to post last week in our private idea box so we posting now.
This was a very good move for us. we was expecting a slight short fall but it looked liked it never happened.
comment below if you have any comments?