Good evening, an update for you all on today trades.
The entry price, stop loss (in pipettes) and take profit are shown on the chart itself.
Just something I'm working on in Pine script, I'll share as many trading ideas as and when I can, so I can document my progress.
My name is Al, I'm 40 and from the UK.
I've been trading for a few years, my key goal is to...
1) Weekly trend is down as per 200 ema & Ichimoku Cloud.
2) Decisive rejection from daily range tops (resistance level)
3) Stop hunting took place recently at the top.
4) It's likely that institutions are creating liquidity to get their short filled.
5) Small risk for high reward possiby.
KINDLY TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
GOOD LUCK 👍
1) Weekly and daily trend is up.
2) Buying pullback in a uptrend.
3) Stops just got hunted by institutions.
4) Small stop big reward possibility trade.
KINDLY TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
GOOD LUCK 👍📈
1) Weekly & daily trend is up as per 200 ema and ichimoku cloud.
2) Inverse head & shoulders decisively changed the market structure from lower low to higher lows and highs.
3) On faster timeframes, price taking support on previous resistance actint as support showing conviction of the market participants.
4) Successful break & restest of trendline on...
1) Monthly, weekly & daily trend is up as per 200 ema and ichimoku cloud.
2) Decisive break of monthly upper trendline.
3) Higher highs and lows on the daily.
4) Previous resistance acting as support showing conviction of the market participants.
5) Small stop and bigger possible targets.
Kindly trade at your own risk.
Good Luck 😃
This pair broke beautifully out of this setup
Next candle retested and succeeded, giving safer entry point
Broke to upside hit resistance, like most FX trades do, they swing back and take stops that have been moved to trailing stops
Then they accelerate upwards again!
Looking for more clean setups right now...
If you are in this trade, my take profits would be...
Have you seen that EURUSD is approaching an area of value where we can find a high probable trade. I'll try to help you guys with decision making here. We will look into both possible scenarios as we are not here to predict the future but to take high probable trades according to the market condition.
Scenario 1 - If you see a clear price rejection...