This is what I am looking for to signal a buy from this pair!
I will be waiting for candle closes rejection of the trendline and the zone!
I will also be waiting for an opportunity for a buy order!
You can see it be hitting the 61% FIB Trendline! and its above the 8-0-0 EMA
Are we noticing a sell off from the us30! I have added my analysis
4hour trendline broke and retested fib broke and retested the 50% fib with strong daily Resistance!
This is a swing trade looking at high gains!
The Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index released by the University of Michigan is a survey of personal consumer confidence in...
GBOCAD Sells looking good!
Trendline touch 50% retracement on the fib levels good zones!!
No news till tomorrow continuing with the trend! when it goes 1% in profit I am moving stops to B/E
Wait for the pullback, creating a lower high before entering ( use a lower timeframe )
Weekly candle is supporting our H4 analysis: strong bearish closure, breaking support level.
Add to your watchlist next week.
Target: 0.8800 / 0.8700
Double Top at 1296.76, Sell Limit Could Be On The Cards At 1300, As Believe It Will Spike Above It And Come Back To Reach That Support Of 1265. Depending on the state of the economies, Gold could fly up as a Italy, UK & US are very unstable. Predicting a pullback and US dollar to gain a bit of strength especially against the Canadian dollar. A Buy Stop Order of...
gold prices has fell to a two week low today as the dollar strengthens as yellen stated the importance of increasing rates and possible hike in march ,currently trading with an intra-day high at 1228 and a low at 1216, still looking for price to push up to 1254 before heading back down to 1200s then 1180