Direction: - Approached the last level of a Bullish Cycle, so M (Double Top) formation pattern (or similar pattern that holds and indicates a high) expected to appear before reversing into a Bearish Cycle.
Entry: - M (Double Top) formation pattern appeared.
- Second leg of M formation crossed the 13 EMA, confirming the pair was going to drop.
Direction: - The pair approached the end of a Bearish Cycle which may continue on the H4 time-frame, but on the H1 time-frame a reversal off bottom of level was due.
- The pair was expected to enter a Bullish Cycle on the H1 time-frame now.
- A multi-session W (Double-Bottom) pattern formed on the H1, giving us the direction, and also failed to take...
GBPCHF Short - Pins off 200 ema giving clear easy entry with no draw down
- Entry at top off 4th 5th 6th or 7th pin
- RSI bolinger breakout hook back in entry along with RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross entry
- Exit TP @ RSI bolinger breakout hook back in.
- TP 2 non...
USDJPY Buy - Entry off of double bottom formation with divergence and TDI hook below 32.
- Stop loss below the formation by 10 pips
- Entry at RSI (green) Signal line (red) cross
- Divergence on TDI
- Bullish cycle
- Exit TP 1 @ days initial high