Simply waiting for a breakout of this trading range, 90,900 to 91,300 ish. Quite a significant S/R zone, seemingly bottoming out from the previous bearish H4 trend from the start of April until present date.
Hopefully, a break of this range will help indicate direction for these USD*** and ***USD pairs going forward for a few swings next week.
GBPUSD H1 - Another H1 chart here for a GBP pair. If we can push up again to test 1.29 possibly, that could warrant a good rejection to see us back down to the previous low region again and then possibly beyond.
GBPAUD H4 - Couple of downside support break attempts, but eventually all closed within our support region, trading above 1.82 at the moment, seen an initial bounce, BXY was covered in the video rundown, lots of resistance and previous highs in sight, so will take some sort of catalyst to give GBP the push to break those tops.
EURJPY H4 - Clear consolidation (pennant) seen here on EJ. Nice strong rally with minor pullbacks from 120.300 to 124.300, now starting to see some accumulation/consolidation, gearing up for the next breakout. Bullish pennant, typically expect a bullish breakout. Generally seen as a continuation pattern, but if you wait for the break and retest, you're able to...
EURCHF H4 - CHF has seen a recent bid, GBPCHF and EURCHF has dipped a little, trendline support on GCF has broken, but support on EURCHF sits at circa 1.07220, lets see how this zone holds as we approach close, could look to buy back up to resistance at 1.07900 which offer over 1:5, with a little bit of luck could break resistance again and look to set new highs,...
GBPCAD H1 - Starting to restrict a little here at this resistance zone. As indicated, we ideally need to break and retest this resistance (turn to support), when we find support on the retest, this could be our buy opportunity. Break and retest is imperative, otherwise you'll effectively be buying from resistance. Some other GBP pairs looking like they want to...
EURGBP H4 - Big reactions at these supply zones recently. Could form a double top for a 4th rejection before selling off. Little more upside gains before melting. Covered this in the video analysis. Obviously be aware of comments from Barnier later today, could swing this a little bit.
GBPJPY H1 - Very much just resumed play from yesterdays action, nice break and retest of that flag consolidation, before then pushing upside again, new highs been set after the breakout which is positive for further upside potential
GBPJPY M30 - Struggling to maintain this upside momentum on GJ. Could see a break of support, retest and correction down to our H1/H4 trendline support zone. Really nice RR if this breaks and retests nicely.
EURNZD H4 - Seen a 100 pip rally from support here, hoping to see something similar on EURCAD, we wanted to take a trade from EC rather than EURNZD due to RR benefits. EC seems to be lagging for the moment, saw a nice H1 engulfing from support, but have yet to break the counter trendline.
EURUSD H4 - Nice initial drop from resistance as marked up yesterday, DXY seeing a bit of a bounce from that 98.85 support zone, wonder how far this correction may extend... Full rundown to be posted just after London open.
By popular demand, here are my revised predictions for Barclays over the next month or so.
I will mark this chart as long, but READ THIS DESCRIPTION . I am not indicating that you long from the get go. Please read my thesis to see when and how you should enter these positions.
Barclays hit the initial target I set almost instantly. From there, it's been...
RBS faces its earnings tomorrow, which although may be patchy, should not be cruelly wounding to their overall growth. We have a beautiful sign of a golden cross forming here, as seen highlighted within the blue circle. We have a previous divergence, leading up to us sitting on top of the marked support. It's clear RBS is interested in sitting at a higher level...
Are financials rolling over? The financial sector ETF XLF, and regional bank ETF KRE are moving back down to their 12 month lows. The cause is likely lower interest rate hike expectations and government yields. Caution ahead for September's weak season.